Meon Valley Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Meon Valley Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Sandy Lane Shedfield, SO32 2HQ
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 4pm and check-out is by 12pm. Late check-out is available (subject to availability), for £10 an hour past 12pm. A luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, a luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Is there a pool?
- The indoor swimming pool at the Meon Valley Marriott Hotel & Country Club is open for families between 8am and 8pm. Please note there may be fitness classes and swimming lessons scheduled and limited swimming sessions may apply. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Where can I park?
- Parking at the hotel's onsite car park is free of charge as part of your overnight stay.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Kids will enjoy the Peppa Pig play area (during breakfast time at weekends only) and can enjoy special events on selected dates including Easter egg hunts and festive colouring competitions. Plus, they can choose their dinner from the delicious children's menu and use special cutlery and plates in the hotel restaurants. What facilities are there for infants/babies? | Happy little ones means happy parents, so there's loads of facilities for infants, including: *Free milk for bottles (cows/soya milk, not formula) *In-room coolers for bottles *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- Work up a sweat in the on-site gym, relax in the sauna or steam room or be pampered with a treatment in the health & beauty salon. Get active with three tennis courts and test your skills with a round of golf on the two on-site golf courses.
What extras do the hotel offer?
- Kids eat for half price when accompanied by adults in our Zest restaurant. Dine with us before 6.30pm and kids can eat a 3 course dinner with a drink for just £5.00 each! A number of special offers are available in the hotel spa, check the hotel's website or ask at reception when you arrive.
Is there Wifi?
- Wifi is free in the public areas of the hotel. In-room Wifi is available at an additional cost of £15 for 24 hours.
What's near the hotel?
- A number of convenience stores and family-friendly restaurants including Harvester and Pizza Hut are located just a short drive from the hotel.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel has 2 fully-accessible rooms which are larger than standard rooms. The public areas in the hotel are all wheelchair-friendly. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- Contact the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034. The hotel's address is: Meon Valley Marriott Hotel & Country Club Sandy Lane Shedfield Southampton Hampshire SO32 2HQ The hotel's phone number is: 01329 833455
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Meon Valley Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers a buffet-style breakfast in the hotel restaurant with both English and continental options available. The restaurant is open for breakfast between 6.30am and 10am on weekdays and between 7am and 11am on weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- You'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to the dining options at the Meon Valley Marriott Hotel & Country Club. Enjoy some of your favourite dishes at the relaxed Zest restaurant, or make your family holiday special with a trip to the Broadstreet Restaurant. Children will love choosing their delicious dinner from the children's menu and there are colouring packs to keep them entertained. The Zest restaurant is open for lunch and dinner between 9am and 12am every day. The Broadstreet Restaurant is also open for dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday Lunch.
What's on the menu?
- The relaxed 'bistro-style' Zest restaurant serves up family favourites like pizza, steaks and burgers. The Broadstreet Restaurant offers British classics with contemporary twists and makes the most of amazing local ingredients. Dine with us before 6.30pm in the Zest Restaurant and KIDS EAT FOR HALF PRICE - saving up to £5.00 based on our kids meal package. This offer is valid 7 days a week and is valid when adults dine at the same time.
How is this room laid out?
- The traditional bedrooms in the Meon Valley Marriott Hotel & Country Club are wonderfully inviting and make for a great stopover on your Paultons Break. Triple rooms consist of a double bed and a rollaway bed (suitable for a child aged up to 12 years). Quad rooms consist of two double beds. Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What facilities are there in my room?
- Fitted with all mod-cons, the cosy bedrooms at the Meon Valley Marriott Hotel & Country Club are the perfect place to rest your head. *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Iron & ironing board *Pay per view childrens movies *Pay per view movies *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What about my bathroom?
- The en-suite bathrooms in the Meon Valley Marriott Hotel & Country Club are practical and filled with everything you'll need on your Paultons Break, including: *Bath *Complimentary toiletries *Shower over bath *Towels
Can I get room service?
- 24-hour room service is available, serving up a selection of delicious dishes from the hotel restaurant.
How do I get there?
- The hotel is close to the M27.
How can I get around?
- The hotel is situated just over two miles from Botley Train Station and a similar distance from the nearest bus stop (Wickham Square). A taxi to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World from the hotel will cost approximately £25.