Beaulieu Hotel, Beaulieu , SO42 7YQ
When can I check in and check out?
- Check-in starts from 2pm. Check-out is by 11am. Late check-out is available until 1pm at a charge.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Please contact reception if you would like to leave luggage at the hotel.
Is there a pool?
- Yes. The swimming pool is open between 7am and 10pm. Children must be supervised by an adult.
Where can I park?
- There is a car park at the hotel where guests can park for free.
What is there for the kids to do?
- There's plenty to amuse the kids at the Beaulieu Hotel come rain or shine. Children will love running around in the outdoor play area, playing giant garden games. If the weather turns there are children's channels on TV and board games available from reception. Plus what better way to end a day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World than with a dip in the hotel pool?
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Infants are well catered for with a range of extras including: *Baby listening service *Bottle/milk warming service *Fresh milk for bottles *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant *Swim nappies (50p each)
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- Take a swim in the hotel pool or enjoy a delicious meal at The Exbury Restaurant, serving a delightful range of dishes which boast the freshest local ingredients. There is a special children's menu and it's also possible to request a freshly prepared picnic to take to the New Forest or Peppa Pig World.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- Parking at the hotel is completely free for guests and Wifi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Is there Wifi?
- Wifi is free both in rooms and public areas.
What's near the hotel?
- The historic village of Lyndhurst is only a 10 minute drive away, as is the New Forest which offers lots of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. The city of Southampton is just a short journey by train or car and offers lots to see and do including a vibrant centre full of shops and the Seacity Museum with the Titanic Story.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The Beaulieu has one specially adapted room and all the rooms on the 1st floor are served by a lift. The adapted room has wider doorways, a walk-in shower with a seat and handrails. It also has French doors which open onto beautiful landscape gardens. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- You can contact Paultons Breaks on 0871 360 2034. Contact the hotel on 0800 444441.
What can I get for breakfast?
- A full English breakfast is included in your package.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The Exbury Restaurant is an AA rosette winning establishment. Meals served are true to the season and reflect the fantastic range of local produce in and around the New Forest. Whether you want a full meal, snack or cream tea, your tongue is in for a treat.
What's on the menu?
- Seasonal dishes include mouthwatering treats such as smoked pigeon with apple salad and beetroot sorbet and jacket potato with prawn marie sauce.
How is this room laid out?
- Rooms at the Beaulieu Hotel are designed with luxury in mind and all include complimentary toiletries.
Triple rooms consist of a double bed with either a single bed, sofa bed or a Z-bed. Please be aware the room layout can vary depending on availability. Please note: cots/infants are not allowed in triple rooms in addition to 2 adults and 1 child.
Quad rooms consist of a double bed and either bunk beds, Z-beds or sofa bed. Please be aware the room layout can vary depending on availability.
How do I get there?
- The Beaulieu Hotel is located on the B3056 Beaulieu Road, just a 2 minute walk from Beaulieu Road railway station.
How can I get around?
- This hotel is just a short walk from Beaulieu Road Railway Station where the London Waterloo to Poole train calls. The City of Southampton is just 15 minutes away by train.