Holiday Inn Express Southampton - West
Holiday Inn Express Southampton West, Redbridge Lane Nursling, SO16 0YP
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is by 12pm. Late check-out is available (subject to availability).
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, a luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Is there a pool?
- he Holiday Inn Express Southampton - West does not have a pool, but it is just a short distance from the local leisure centre.
Where can I park?
- Parking at the hotel's onsite car park is free of charge for all hotel guests as part of your overnight stay.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Little ones are well catered for in this family-friendly hotel. There's loads of great facilities, including: *Bottle/milk warming service *Free milk for bottles (cows/soya milk, not formula) *Supply of Highchairs in the restaurant *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- The Great Room restaurant is the perfect place to relax after a day of fun at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World. Enjoy dinner and drinks before you relax in your comfy bedroom and settle down in front of the flatscreen TV. Then rest your head in preparation for a hearty breakfast and another day of fun at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World.
What extras do the hotel offer?
- Situated close to the city of Southampton and with loads of great features, this modern hotel is the perfect accompaniment for your Paultons Break. With free Wifi throughout the hotel and freeview TV, there's plenty to keep your little ones occupied.
Is there Wifi?
- Free Wifi is available throughout the hotel
What's near the hotel?
- The Holiday Inn Express Southampton - West has a convenience store, post office and chemist within walking distance from the hotel. A number of family-friendly restaurants are also located just a short drive from the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Southampton - West is 4 miles from the city of Southampton, which has loads to enjoy including a cinema, bowling alley and theatre.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- This hotel has 6 accessible rooms. These rooms have emergency pull cords, lowered facilities, handrails and a wet room bathroom. There is lift access to all floors of the hotel. The public areas in the hotel are also fully accessible. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- 0871 902 1550 (calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge)
- Please be advised that until September 2016 there will be external building works happening outside the hotel.
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Holiday Inn Express Southampton West offers a full continental buffet with three hot items, which is scrambled eggs, sausages and baked beans. The restaurant is open for breakfast between 6.30am and 9.30am on weekdays and 7am and 10.30am on weekends. Please note: Breakfast is a self service Buffet Breakfast with a limited selection of hot favourites. A Full English Breakfast is not included.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- A delicious meal is the perfect way to top off your day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, and The Great Room, the on-site restaurant, serves up a great variety of dishes which are perfect for filling hungry tummies. The bar dinner menu is available Monday - Friday 17:00-21:00 with some delicious meals to choose from. Early bird offer is available between 17:00-18:00PM Monday to Friday children eat free per 2 paying adults. On Saturdays and Sundays, the hotel serve pizzas only or they can provide you with a local takeaway menu - Go on, treat yourself! Fancy dining out? The nearby Walnut Tree Farm opposite the hotel has a carvery and also serves traditional pub grub such as burgers, curries, steaks and even a mac and cheese dog! The recently refurbished pub/restaurant is child friendly with children’s menu and play zone available and even has a cake away counter - just in case you get a sweet tooth.
What's on the menu?
- The new menu at the Holiday Inn Express Southampton West is made up of a whole host of dishes. Choose from freshly-made salads, pizza, curry and much more.
How is this room laid out?
- The spacious bedrooms in this modern hotel are complete with all of the family-friendly features you'll need to make your Paultons Break perfect. Triple rooms consist of a double bed and sofa bed (suitable for children only). Please note cots are not permitted in these rooms. Quad rooms consist of a double bed and sofa bed (suitable for children only). Please note cots are not permitted in these rooms. Should you require a cot or interconnecting rooms please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability. Please note: As with all Holiday Inn Express hotels, all bathrooms have showers only, there are no baths.
What facilities are there in my room?
- You'll feel at home in no time in the modern rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Southampton West. Cosy and comfy, the rooms have everything to make your Paultons Break really special, including: *Children's TV channels (including CBeebies) *Child-proof windows *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Iron & ironing board *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 02380 743100 to check availability. Please note: Although we provide cots we do not provide the bedding due to health and safety.
What about my bathroom?
- The en-suite bathrooms in the Holiday Inn Express Southampton West are spacious and filled with all the extras you need to make your family holiday perfect. *Complimentary toiletries *Shower *Towels Please note: As with all Express hotels, all bathrooms have showers only, there are no baths.
Can I get room service?
- Room service is not available at this hotel, but the hotel's restaurant is open for dinner until 10pm.
How do I get there?
- The hotel is just off the M271 and M27.
How can I get around?
- The hotel is 4 miles from Southampton Central Train Station, and is a short distance from the nearest bus stop.