Double Tree By Hilton Southampton
Double Tree By Hilton Southampton, Bracken Place Chilworth, SO16 3RB
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 3pm and check-out is by 12pm. Late check-out is available (subject to availability; charges may apply). A luggage drop service is also available - simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive; you will leave your luggage in return for a luggage receipt.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, a luggage drop service is available. Simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive; you will leave your luggage in return for a luggage receipt.
Is there a pool?
- The hotel does not have a pool.
Where can I park?
- Parking in the hotel's car park is charged at a rate of £5 per day.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Kids are presented with a complimentary goody bag and free drink on arrival (subject to availability). Plus, little ones can relax in the Peppa Pig Corner in the hotel lounge where they can watch the latest episodes of the family-favourite show.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- This family-friendly hotel knows that happy babies mean happy parents, so there's loads of facilities to help you out, including: *Free milk for bottles (cows/soya milk, not formula) *In room fridges for bottles (on request and subject to availability) *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- Enjoy walks in the grounds followed by afternoon tea in the lounge.
What extras do the hotel offer?
- Kids are presented with a complimentary goody bag and balloon on arrival, as well a free drink and yummy sweets from the Peppa Pig welcome desk (subject to availability). Families can also sit in their own special area of the hotel restaurant, which is decorated with balloons, and kids under 10 eat free when they dine with an adult.
Is there Wifi?
- Free Wifi is available in all public areas in the hotel. In-room Wifi is available at a cost of £15 per 24 hours.
What's near the hotel?
- The Double Tree By Hilton Southampton is situated close to two golf courses and a number of country parks. The hotel is 4 miles from the city of Southampton, which is home to a number of convenience stores and family-friendly restaurants. There's loads to explore in this vibrant city, including a cinema, bowling alley and theatre.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- This hotel has 2 fully-accessible twin rooms. The rooms have emergency pull cords, raised beds and hand rails. The public areas in the hotel, including the bar and restaurant, are accessible. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- Contact the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034. The hotel's address is: Double Tree By Hilton Southampton Bracken Place Chilworth Southampton Hampshire SO16 3RB (For Sat Navs use SO16 3NG) The hotel's phone number is: 023 8070 2700
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Double Tree By Hilton Southampton offers a buffet-style breakfast in the hotel restaurant with both English and continental options available. The restaurant is open for breakfast between 7am and 10am every morning.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The Pavillion Restaurant is elegantly decorated and has extraordinary views of the hotel's gardens. These amazing setting mean that you can enjoy a delicious meal to top off your day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World. Or relax with a coffee and a snack in The Lounge or the Pavillion Bar. Children are well catered for in the hotel restaurant: there are healthy options on the kids' menu and colouring packs are available. Kids under 5 eat for free when they dine with an adult. The restaurant is open for dinner between 6.30pm and 9.45pm every day. The Lounge is open from 8am to 5pm. The Pavillion Bar is open between 9am and 11pm.
What's on the menu?
- Start the day with a hearty breakfast before you embark on your action-packed day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, then fill hungry tummies with an exciting dish from the hotel's restaurant when you return.
How is this room laid out?
- The bedrooms in this traditional hotel are complete with all of the home comforts you'll need for a perfect Paultons Break. Triple rooms consist of a double bed and sofa bed or a double bed and roll-away bed. Please be aware if a cot has been requested it will be a tight fit. Quad rooms will be 2 interconnecting rooms (1 double and 1 twin). Family rooms will consist of 2 double interconnecting rooms and an extra bed. Should you require a cot or interconnecting rooms please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What facilities are there in my room?
- Rooms at the Double Tree By Hilton Southampton are modern and cosy meaning you'll feel at home in no time. There's everything you need, including: *Child-proof windows *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Iron & ironing board *Pay per view childrens movies *Pay per view movies *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability. Please be aware if a cot has been requested it will be a tight fit.
What about my bathroom?
- The spacious en-suite bathrooms in the Double Tree By Hilton Southampton are stylish and comfortable; the perfect accompaniment to your family holiday. *Complimentary toiletries *Shower over bath *Towels
Can I get room service?
- 24-hour room service (limited menu after 11pm) is available with a selection of items prepared from the hotel restaurant.
How do I get there?
- The hotel is close to the M27 and M3.
How can I get around?
- The hotel is 4 miles from Southampton Airport Parkway Train Station and Southampton Central Train Station. West Quay Bus Station is a similar distance from the hotel, and there is a bus stop just outside the hotel (Route 1). The Double Tree By Hilton Southampton uses West Quay Cars which offers a taxi service to Paultons Park for around £20 for four people.