Holiday Inn Express M27 J7
Holiday Inn Express M27 J7, Botley Road West End, SO30 3XA
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is by 11am. Late check-out can be arranged (subject to availability), simply request at reception when you arrive. Luggage can be stored in the hotel's luggage room, contact reception when you arrive at the hotel.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, luggage can be stored in the hotel's luggage room, simply contact reception when you arrive at the hotel.
Is there a pool?
- Although there is no swimming pool at the hotel, you can pick up discounted tickets for the Virgin Active Health Club which is adjacent to the hotel.
Where can I park?
- There's plenty of parking spaces in the hotel car park. Parking is free for all hotel guests for the duration of your stay.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Make a splash in the pool at the Virgin Active Health Club which is next door to the hotel, or explore the nearby city of Southampton.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- The Holiday Inn Express M27 J7 has everything you need to make sure your little one is well cared for, including: *Bottle/milk warming service *Cots available on request *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- Families will enjoy relaxing in this peaceful hotel; whether you want to let off some steam in the Virgin Active Health Club next door or simply snuggle up and watch TV in your bedroom. The Holiday Inn Express is located just a short distance from the bustling city of Southampton where there's loads to explore, including the SeaCity Museum, City Art Gallery, National Motor Museum.
What extras do the hotel offer?
- Kids are treated to their very own menu in the Conservatory Restaurant.
Is there Wifi?
- Free Wifi is available in all of the hotel's public areas and in-room.
What's near the hotel?
- The hotel is approximately 6 miles from Eastleigh town centre, and is in within walking distance of a number of convenience stores. The hotel is also close to a number of family-friendly restaurants, including a Harvester, Pizza Hut and McDonalds.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The Holiday Inn Express M27 J7 is completely accessible to those with disabilities. The hotel is has lifts to all floors, accessible toilets in public areas and disabled parking spaces. There are 8 accessible rooms in the hotel, all of which are equipped with emergency pull cords, vibrating pillows and a walk-in shower with seat in the bathroom. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
Essential hotel information
- Please be aware that you will be asked for your credit/debit card details on arrival in case of any incidental/accidental damages. A charge of 50 pounds will be held by the hotel and released on your departure. The release may take up to a week by the card merchant, the hotel are not held responsible for this delay
How can I contact the hotel?
- The hotel's phone number is: 02380 606060
What can I get for breakfast?
- here is a breakfast buffet available at the Holiday Inn Express M27 J7 which includes both hot food and Continental options. The restaurant is open for breakfast between 06.30am and 10.00am on weekdays and 7.00am and 11.00 am on weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The Conservatory Restaurant in the hotel offers a wide variety of different dishes, which are perfect for filling hungry tummies after a day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World. Whether you fancy a Thai green curry, sirloin steak, or a vegetable pizza, there's loads for adults and kids alike to enjoy. The hotel restaurant is open for dinner between 6pm and 10pm every evening.
What's on the menu?
- The Conservatory Restaurant serves up a wide variety of dishes, including English classics, modern European delights, and traditional Indian dishes. Kids can choose their favourite dishes from the special children's menu, which includes pizza, pasta dishes and ice cream.
How is this room laid out?
- The bedrooms in the modern Holiday Inn Express M27 J7 are spacious and stylish — the perfect accompaniment to your Paultons Break. Triple rooms will be a double bed and a sofa bed. Quad rooms will be a double bed and a sofa bed. Should you require a cot or interconnecting rooms please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What facilities are there in my room?
- Perfect for your Paultons Break, the rooms at this hotel are packed with a range of fantastic facilities: *Child-proof windows *Flatscreen TV *Hairdryer *Iron & ironing board *Satellite TV *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone *TV sockets for games consoles
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What about my bathroom?
- The modern and stylish bathrooms at this hotel are equipped with everything you’ll need, including: *Complimentary toiletries *Shower *Towels Please note: As with all Express hotels, all bathrooms have showers only, there are no baths.
Can I get room service?
- Room service is not available, however hotel guests can call the on-site restaurant and order food before collecting it.
What is the Holiday Inn Express M27 J7's address?
- Botley Rd, M27, JCT.7, West End, Southampton, SO30 3XA