Solent hotel, Rookery Avenue Whitely, PO15 7AJ
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is by 12pm (1pm on Sundays). Late check-out is available (subject to availability) and is charged at £15. A luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, a luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Is there a pool?
- The Solent Hotel indoor pool is open from 6am to 10pm on weekdays, 7am to 8pm on Saturdays and 7am to 9pm on Sundays.
Where can I park?
- Parking at the hotel's onsite car park is free of charge as part of your overnight stay.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Children are treated to a complimentary goody bag and enjoy milk and cookies on arrival. They'll also be able to take part in a special seasonal events including an Easter egg hunt and Halloween competitions (subject to availability and on selected dates only).
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Little ones are well catered for in this family-friendly hotel. Facilities include: *Bottle/milk warming service *In-room fridges for bottles *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- Nestled in acres of greenery, this hotel is perfect for your Paultons getaway. Whether you want to work up a sweat in the hotel gym, take part in a fitness class, or be pampered with a spa treatment (additional charges apply; contact hotel in advance in order to book treatments), there's something for everyone to enjoy.
What extras do the hotel offer?
- Children are treated to a complimentary goody bag and milk and cookies on arrival, and board games are available from reception so you can make the most of your family time. An Early Bird menu is also available in the hotel restaurant so you can enjoy a delicious dinner for less.
Is there Wifi?
- Free Wifi is available throughout the hotel (including bedrooms).
What's near the hotel?
- A number of convenience stores are within walking distance of the hotel. A whole host of family-friendly restaurants, including Harvester and Frankie & Benny's are also nearby.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel has a number of fully-accessible rooms, which have handrails and an accessible bathroom. The public areas in the hotel are all wheelchair accessible, and there is a lift to all floors of the hotel. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- The hotel's phone number is: 01489 880000
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Solent Hotel offers a buffet-style breakfast in the hotel restaurant with both English and continental options available. The restaurant is open for breakfast between 7am and 9.30am every day.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- Serving up classic British dishes with a contemporary twist, the hotel's onsite restaurant is the best way to fill hungry tummies after an action-packed day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World. An Early Bird menu (available between 6pm and 7pm) is also available so you can enjoy a family dinner for less. The restaurant is open for lunch between 12pm and 2.30pm and for dinner between 6.30pm and 9.15pm every day.
What's on the menu?
- The menu at the Solent Hotel combines home-cooking with the freshest of ingredients. Choose from favourites like slow-cooked pork, homemade burgers and variety of fresh fish dishes, then top it off with a British classic — sticky toffee pudding.
How is this room laid out?
- The contemporary bedrooms in the Solent Hotel are cosy and inviting, making this hotel the perfect base for your Paultons Break. Triple rooms consist of a double bed and sofa bed (suitable for children up to the age of 12). Quad rooms consist of a double bed and a sofa bed OR a double bed and bunk beds (suitable for children up to the age of 12). Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What facilities are there in my room?
- The stylish rooms at the Solent Hotel are spacious and cosy, you'll feel at home in no time. In-room facilities include: *Air Conditioning *Bunk beds *Childrens channels (including CBBC, CBeebies and CITV) *Children's robes *Child-proof windows *Complimentary biscuits for the whole family *Complimentary bottled water *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Iron & ironing board *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone *Trouser press
What do I do if I need a cot?
- 01489 880000
What about my bathroom?
- The en-suite bathrooms in the hotel are practical and filled with everything you'll need during your Paultons Break: *Bath *Complimentary toiletries *Robes *Shower over bath *Towels
Can I get room service?
- 24-hour room service is available at this hotel, serving up a selection of delicious dishes from the hotel restaurant.
How do I get there?
- The hotel is close to the M27.
How can I get around?
- The hotel is situated just under two miles from Swannick Train Station and a mile from Whiteley Bus Station. A taxi to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World from the hotel will cost approximately £35