Marriott Portsmouth, Southampton Road, PO6 4SH
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 3pm and check-out is by 12pm. Late check-out (until 1pm) is available (subject to availability and arrangement) free of charge. Late check-out after 1pm is charged at £10 per hour. You can leave your luggage at reception if you arrive before check-in, simply ask at reception and your luggage will be stored for you.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, a luggage drop service is available. Simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive and your luggage will be stored for you.
Is there a pool?
- The indoor pool at the Marriott Portsmouth is open from 6am to 11pm (8pm for those aged 16 and under). Under 16's are not allowed in the pool after 8pm.Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Where can I park?
- Parking at the hotel's car park is included free of charge as part of your Paultons Break.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Kids will love being surprised with their complimentary goody bag and free drink on arrival. For even more fun, there's a colouring-in station in reception and a play area in the hotel bar. Stay around Easter, Halloween, or Christmas and enjoy special seasonal events.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Your little ones are really important, so the Marriott Portsmouth provides you with everything your infants will need, including: * Bottle/milk warming service * Free milk for bottles * Fresh blended food on request (subject to availability and chargeable) * Supply of high chairs in the restaurant * Swimming nappies (chargeable) * This hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas.
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- Splash around in the pool, work up a sweat in the on-site gym or be pampered in the hotel beauty salon. The Marriott Portsmouth is close to the bustling city of Portsmouth, so there's lots to explore as part of your Paultons Break.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- Complimentary Wifi is offered in the hotel's public areas and board games are available from reception. If you're early birds in the hotel restaurant and dine before 7pm, you'll get 10% off your bill!
Is there Wifi?
- Complimentary Wifi is available throughout public areas of the hotel. In-room Wifi is charged at a rate of £6 for 1 hour and £15 for 24 hours.
What's near the hotel?
- The hotel is approximately 5 miles from the centre of the bustling city of Portsmouth. A convenience store is within walking distance of the hotel.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The Marriott Portsmouth has a fully accessible room complete with a lowered bath, emergency pull-cord, and hand rails. Please note that some areas of the hotel are not wheelchair accessible. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- Contact the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034. The hotel's address is: Southampton Road Portsmouth PO6 4SH The hotel's phone number is: 02392 383151.
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Marriott Portsmouth offers a buffet-style breakfast with both English and continental options available. The restaurant is open for breakfast between 6.30am and 10am on weekdays and between 7am and 11am on weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The Sealevel Restaurant makes the most of amazing local ingredients with a variety of delicious seafood dishes. Check the specials board for the daily specials. Little ones will love choosing their meal from the children's menu and there are colouring packs to keep them entertained. Plus, two kids eat for the price of one when they dine from the special children's menu. The Sealevel Restaurant is open for dinner between 6.30pm and 10pm. Lunch is available in the lounge between 12pm and 2pm.
What's on the menu?
- The Marriott Portsmouth's menu is packed with the best of fresh ingredients. Choose from a whole host of delicious dishes including grilled sea bream, slow-cooked lamb shank, mushroom risotto. Then top it off with British staple - apple crumble and ice cream!
How is this room laid out?
- Triple rooms consist of two double beds. Quad rooms consist of two double beds. Should you require a cot or interconnecting rooms please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What facilities are there in my room?
- The modern and elegant rooms in the Marriott Portsmouth are great for your Paultons Break. In-room facilities include: *Air conditioning *Complimentary biscuits for the whole family *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Iron & ironing board *Pay per view children's movies *Pay per view movies *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone *Trouser press
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What about my bathroom?
- The en-suite bathrooms in this hotel have everything you'll need, including: * Bath * Complimentary toiletries * Shower over bath * Towels
Can I get room service?
- 24-hour room service is available and serves up tasty dishes from the hotel restaurant. Please note that there is a limited menu after 11pm.
How do I get there?
- The Marriott Portsmouth is located close to the M27 and M275.
How can I get around?
- The hotel is located close to the city of Portsmouth and approximately 2 miles away from Cosham Train Station. Less than a mile from the hotel is a bus stop which will take you directly to the centre of Portsmouth. A taxi to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World costs approximately £45.