Holiday Inn Basingstoke
Holiday Inn Basingstoke, Grove Road , RG21 3EE
When can I check-in and check-out?
- The earliest check-in time is 2pm, and the latest check-out time is 12pm.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- The Holiday Inn Basingstoke offers a luggage storage facility.
Is there a pool?
- There is not a pool a the Holiday Inn Basingstoke.
Where can I park?
- Free on-site parking is available for guests.
What is there for the kids to do?
- The Leisure Park just a short distance away where there is plenty to keep the whole family entertained.
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- The hotel has an outside seating area where you can enjoy a drink or bite to eat on sunny days.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- The Holiday Inn Basingstoke offers free parking and free Wifi to all guests. Plus kids eat free with every full paying adult.
Is there Wifi?
- Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The Holiday Inn Basingstoke has four accessible bedrooms.
How can I contact the hotel?
- You can contact the hotel directly on 01256 310000.
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Holiday Inn's award-winning breakfast includes cooked and Continental options.
What's the restaurant like?
- The Traders Restaurant offers a menu of international favourites and firm favourites.
Are there kids dining options?
- A dedicated children's menu is available and kids eat free with every full paying adult.
How are the rooms laid out?
- Double, twin and interconnecting rooms are available at the Holiday Inn Basingstoke.
What facilities are there in my room?
- The en-suite bedrooms at the Holiday Inn Basingstoke include the following amenities: *Cable/Satelite colour TV *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone *Hairdyer *Pay per view movies *Pillow menu *Blackout curtains *Air conditioning
How do I get there?
- From the M3: Take Junction 6 to Basingstoke/Alton/A339. At Black Dam Roundabout bear left and take the exit to Ringway S/A30. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Hackwood Road/A339. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Hackwood Road/A339. The hotel will be on your right.
How can I get around?
- The hotel is within easy reach of the M3. Basingstoke train station is 2.5 miles away.