Holiday Inn Eastleigh
Holiday Inn Eastleigh, Leigh Road , SO50 9PG
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is by 12pm. Late check-out is available (subject to availability) at a cost of £10 per hour. A luggage drop service is also available; simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, a luggage drop service is available at all times throughout the day. Simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Is there a pool?
- The hotel has an indoor swimming pool which is open 6.30am to 10pm on weekdays and 7am to 9pm on weekends and bank holidays.
Where can I park?
- Parking is included free of charge at the hotel as part of your overnight stay.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Children can enjoy a free goody bag, splash around in the hotel pool, eat for free in the hotel restaurant and wind down with free milk and cookies before bedtime.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Little ones are well catered for at this family-friendly hotel. Happy babies mean happy parents, so there's a whole host of facilities to help you out. *Armbands, swim floats, goggles, and swimming nappies on sale in the Health club area *Bottle/milk warming service (on request) *Milk for bottles (cows/soya milk, not formula extra charges apply) *Supply of highchairs and booster seats in the restaurant *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- As well as the indoor swimming pool, kids and adults can unwind with a relaxing dip in the jacuzzi or enjoy the sauna or steam room. There's also a fully equipped gym if you fancy working up a sweat, or a spa with beauty rooms if you need to be pampered (treatments must be booked in advance, call the hotel directly to confirm your space). The Health Club also sells essentials such as goggles, armbands, swim floats and swim nappies.
What extras do the hotel offer?
- Kids are presented with a complimentary goody bag packed with special goodies on arrival, as well as free milk and cookies before bedtime.
Is there Wifi?
- Yes, the hotel offer free Wifi.
What's near the hotel?
- The Holiday Inn Eastleigh is within walking distance of a convenience store. A wide range of restaurants, including Harvester, Frankie & Benny's, McDonalds, Nando's and Chimichanga are located nearby. The hotel is also close to a VUE Cinema, AMF Bowling Alley and Swan Shopping Centre
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel has 2 wheelchair accessible rooms. Facilities in these rooms are at a lower level, including in the bathroom (note: the bathrooms are not wet rooms). The hotel public areas are wheelchair accessible. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- 0871 942 9075
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Holiday Inn Eastleigh offers a buffet-style breakfast with both English and continental options. Cooked breakfasts are prepared to order on request. The restaurant is open for breakfast between 6.30 to 9.30 am on weekdays and 7.30 to 10.30 on weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The hotel restaurant serves up classic British dishes. There are also meal deals available, with 3 courses from just £25 per person; make sure you ask at reception for full details! [br] Children are well catered for in the hotel restaurant: there are healthy options on the kids' menu and colouring packs are available. Kids under 12 eat for free when they eat from the children's menu. The restaurant is open for dinner between 6.30 to 9.30 pm every day.
What's on the menu?
- The hotel's restaurant serves up a variety of British classics and family favourites. Choose from fish and chips, steaks, pies and more, and top it all off with a Great British classic apple crumble.
How is this room laid out?
- The bedrooms in this modern hotel are spacious and stylish, complete with all of the family-friendly home comforts you'll need. Triple rooms consist of a double bed and a Z-bed.Should you require a cot in a room for 2 adults 1 child and a baby please contact our team to check availability. Please note the sofa bed is only suitable for children up to the age of 13 years old. Quad rooms will be 2 interconnecting rooms. Interconnecting rooms are only available for use as a quad room. Should you require a cot or interconnecting please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What facilities are there in my room?
- The rooms in the Holiday Inn Eastleigh are filled with everything you need to make you feel at home. All mod-cons are provided, so you don't have to worry about a thing. *Air conditioning *Child proof windows *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Pay per view childrens movies *Pay per view movies *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone *Satellite TV channels
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What about my bathroom?
- The bathrooms in the Holiday Inn Eastleigh are stylish and packed with features that make it perfect for your family getaway. *Complimentary toiletries *Bath *Shower over bath *Towels
Can I get room service?
- 24 hour room service is available with a selection of items prepared from the hotel restaurant.
How do I get there?
- The hotel is located between Southampton and Winchester in the heart of Hampshire and easily accessible from the M3 and M27
How can I get around?
- The hotel is 1 mile from Eastleigh Train Station and Eastleigh Bus Station and has a partnership with Happy Cabs taxi company, who offer a £20 set rate for journeys to Paultons Park (normally around £25).