Bartley Loadge, Lyndhurst Road , SO40 2NR
When can I check in and check out?
- Check-in starts from 2pm. Check-out is by 11am. Late check-out is available until 1pm at a charge of £20.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Luggage can be dropped off at reception.
Is there a pool?
- Yes. Children must be supervised by an adult, but the whole family can dive in between 7am and 10pm.
Can I park at the hotel?
- The hotel has a car park which is free for guests.
What is there for the kids to do?
- At the Bartley Lodge children can challenge each other to giant Jenga and croquet in the grounds. They'll also love winding down in the evening with board games and Children's TV channels.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Little ones are looked after with: *Baby listening service *Bottle/milk warming service *Fresh milk for bottles *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant *Swim nappies (50p each)
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- Enjoy your evenings with badminton, croquet and giant garden games. Or maybe you just want to have a swim.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- Parking at the hotel is completely free for guests and Wifi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
What's near the hotel?
- The Bartley Lodge lies in the medieval village of Cadnam in the New Forest, a location with lots to see and many places to explore. You can also visit the maritime city of Southampton which is only a 20 minute drive away. Check out the shops and enjoy the SeaCity Museum with the Titanic Story.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- Most of the Bartley Lodge is accessible to all, aside from some rooms on the upper floors. One bedroom has been especially adapted for disabled guests with wider doors, a wet-room, handrails and a seat in the shower. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.||
What's the hotel's number?
- The hotel's phone number is: 023 8081 2248.
What can I get for breakfast?
- There's a wide selection of delicious morning treats for you to enjoy – choose a traditional breakfast or something sweeter such as buttermilk pankcakes, fruits and pastries. There's also vegetarian and gluten free options.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The Crystal Restaurant overlooks the gardens and serves a mouth-watering selection of dishes made from local produce. The restaurant is also believed to have been the library originally housing Charles Lyell's many books on geology.
What's on the menu?
- Expect an explosion of flavour with locally produced favourites including rib eye grilled steak and mozzarella and tomato salad.
How are the rooms laid out?
- After a day having fun at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, the cosy rooms at the Bartley Lodge are the perfect place to rest your head. Triple rooms consist of a double bed with either a single bed, sofa bed or a Z-bed. Please be aware the room layout can vary depending on the availability. Please note: cots/infants are not allowed in triple rooms in addition to 2 adults and 1 child. Quad rooms consist of a double bed with either bunks, Z-beds or a sofa bed. Please be aware the room layout can vary depending on the availability. Please note: cots/infants are not allowed in quad rooms in addition to 2 adults and 2 children. Family rooms accommodating up to 6 people are available on a request basis, please call us to check availability.
What facilities are there in my room?
- You can enjoy the following great features in your room: * Bunk beds * Child proof windows * Childrens channels- CBeebies and CITV * Complimentary biscuits for the whole family * Flatscreen TV * Hairdryer * Iron & ironing board *Tea and coffee making facilities * Telephone * Trouser press
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Cots are available free of charge. Please contact the hotel in advance on 023 8081 2248 to arrange this. If you require a cot but will be bringing your own, please advise at the time of booking as the hotel may not be able to accommodate this due to fire regulations.
What about my bathroom?
- All bathrooms are ensuite and include: *Complimentary toiletries *Shower over bath *Towels *Hairdryer
Can I get room service?
- Room service is available for breakfast weekday mornings 7.30am to 10am, weekends and bank holidays 8.00am to 10am, as well as daily 12.00pm till 2.00pm and 5.30pm till 9.00pm.
How do I get there?
- The Bartley Lodge is situated just off the M27, on the A336 Old Lyndhurst Road in the delightful village of Cadnam.
How can I get around?
- The village of Cadnam is small enough to walk around. If you want to venture further, you're close to the motorway, local buses stop just outside the hotel and the New Forest is full of bike trails. AA bike Hire is a 10 minute drive away in the historic village of Lyndhurst.
How much is a taxi to Paultons Park?
- A taxi to Paultons Park costs around £20