Macdonald Botley Park Hotel
Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Winchester Road , SO32 2UA
When can I check in and check out?
- Check-in starts from 2pm. Check-out is by 11am. Late check-out is charged at £10 per hour after 11am. Please contact reception first because during busy times late check-out may not be available. A luggage drop service is available at the hotel.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Luggage can be dropped off at reception.
Is there a pool?
- Yes. Friday they are open from 6.15am - 20.00 ( last entrance 1h before closing time) Monday - Thursday 6.15am-9.00pm, Saturday & Sunday 7:30am-8pm. Please note, Children swim times morning 8am - 12 noon ( Tuesday and Thursday due to classes restricted time ) evening Session- 4pm - 7pm ( children need be out by 7pm) Due to high volume and for heath and safety reasons the hotel use time slots, guest can check available times at leisure reception. The pool is closed for other classes at selected times. Please contact reception for details or if you would like to join a class.
Where can I park?
- The hotel has a car park which is free for guests as part of your stay.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Children are spoilt at the Macdonald Botley Park Hotel; little Peppa Pig fans will love their very own Peppa check-in desk where they are presented with a Peppa Pig colouring pack and key cards upon arrival. Children can play in the activity corner in the bar and enjoy swimming lessons. Youngsters under 3 can also eat free from the Peppa Pig dinner menu. (Please note the activity corner is only available during school holidays).
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Little ones are looked after with: *Bottle/milk warming service *Free milk for bottles (cow/soy milk not formula) *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant *Free meals (under 3 years old)
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- The Macdonald Botley Park Hotel has a whole host of leisure facilities including a swimming pool with spa. Feel free to dine at the Winchester Restaurant, enjoy a snack at The Sports Bar and Wickham Lounge and relax with a hot brew at the Plus Fours Lounge. Alternatively your family can kick-back with a picnic in the beautiful grounds. Children can enjoy swimming lessons - just ask at reception for details. If you wish to book a spa treatment or massage, please call the hotel in advance on 0344 879 9034.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- Parking at the hotel is completely free for guests and Wifi is complimentary throughout the hotel. There are leisure facilities including a swimming pool with a spa.
Is there Wifi?
- Complimentary Wifi is available in the hotel.
What's near the hotel?
- The Macdonald Botley Park Hotel is located just outside Southampton, where you'll find a high street with lots of shops and restaurants, and the SeaCity Museum with the Titanic Story exhibition. The historic city of Winchester is also just a 20 minute drive away. A taxi to Paultons Park costs around £30.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel is completely accessible and offers two specially adapted double rooms, each furnished to a high standard with a double bed, wider entrances, a low sided bath and grab rails in the bath room. Please call the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- You can contact Paultons Breaks on 0871 360 2034. The Macdonald Botley Park Hotel is located at the following address: Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Winchester Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO32 2UA Contact the hotel on 0344 879 9034.
What can I get for breakfast?
- An English breakfast is included as part of your package. A delicious range of hot breakfast dishes can also be cooked to order. The hotel is open for breakfast between 7.00am and 9.30am on weekdays and 7.30am and 10.30am on Saturday & Sunday.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The restaurant at Macdonald Botley Park Hotel has been uniquely designed to bring you a dining experience to remember. Everything on the menu is made from local ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers. Bon apetit. The hotel is open for breakfast between 7.00am and 9.30am on weekdays and 7.30am and 10.30am on Saturday & Sunday. Dinner is available from 6.30pm to 9pm every day and during school holidays from 6.00pm to 9.00pm. The Sports Bar and Wickham Lounge is open all day for relaxed lunches and tasty snacks.
What's on the menu?
- At the Winchester Restaurant you can enjoy a mouth-watering selection of delicious British dishes with a modern twist. Choose from steaks, monkfish, or delicious salads, then top it all off with a milk chocolate tart for dessert.
How are the rooms laid out?
- All rooms at the Macdonald Botley Park Hotel contain plush furnishings such as luxurious double beds and flat-screen TVs. Triple rooms consist of a double bed and a Z-bed or 2 x single beds plus a Z-bed. Please note: Cots cannot go into triple rooms for 2 adults, 1 child plus an infant. Quad rooms consist of a double bed and 2 Z-beds. Cots cannot go into quad rooms for 2 adults, 2 children plus an infant. Family rooms consist of a double bed, 2 single beds and a Z-bed. Please note, Z-beds are only suitable for children up to the age of 12 years old.
What facilities are there in my room?
- You can enjoy the following great features in your room: * Child proof windows * Childrens channels: CBeebies and CITV *Complimentary bottled water * Flatscreen TV * Hair dryer * Iron & ironing board * Tea and coffee making facilities * Telephone * Trouser press * TV socket for games consoles * Satellite TV
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Cots are available from the hotel. Please contact the hotel in advance on 0344 879 9034 to arrange this. Please note: Cots cannot go into quad rooms for 2 adults, 2 children plus an infant. Cots cannot go into triple rooms for 2 adults, 1 child plus an infant.
What about my bathroom?
- All of the bathrooms at the Macdonald Botley Park Hotel are ensuite and include: * Complimentary toiletries * Shower over bath * Towels * Hairdryer||
Can I get room service?
- Guests may order hot food from room service until 10pm. After this time sandwiches will still be available.
How do I get there?
- The Macdonald Botley Park Hotel is located in Hampshire between the town of Eastleigh and city of Southampton. You can find it on the right-hand side of the B3354 Winchester Road. The nearest train station is Hedge Road which is a half-hour walk or 4 minute drive.
How can I get around?
- A local bus stop is 2 minutes away. Hedge End Station has connections to Southampton via Eastleigh. A taxi to Paultons Park costs around £30.