Hilton at The Ageas Bowl
Hilton Ageas Bowl, Botley Road West End, SO30 3XH
When can I check-in and check-out?
- You can check in from 3pm, and check out before 11am at the Hilton at The Ageas Bowl, Southampton
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Paultons Breaks guests are welcome to leave their luggage at the hotel reception.
Is there a pool?
- Unfortunately there are no swimming pool facilities at the Hilton at The Ageas Bowl.
Where can I park?
- There is free parking available to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World package guests.
Is there Wifi?
- Wifi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge to guests.
What's near the hotel?
- The Hilton at The Ageas Bowl is situated approximately 5 miles from the local town centre with a local Sainsbury's supermarket being even closer at roughly 1 mile away. The hotel boasts a truly unique location, being right at The Ageas Bowl Cricket Stadium. Besides an in-hotel restaurant and sports bar, there is also Pizza Hut, KFC and McDonald's nearby.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel has 5 accessible rooms and all areas of the hotel are accessible for wheelchair users. Call Paultons Breaks on 0800 630 0103 for more information.
What is there for the kids to do?
- The Hilton at The Ageas Bowl Southampton is a great family-friendly hotel and provides activity packs for your children.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?|
- * Access to bottle warming facilities * Highchairs are available * The hotel is breastfeeding-friendly
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- * Spa access from £15 per person is available to adults 16+
How can I contact the hotel?
- Hilton at the Ageas Bowl Botley Road West End Southampton Hampshire SO30 3XH Tel: 02382 020900 (Reception, option 1) You can also call Paultons Breaks on 0800 630 0103.
What can I get for breakfast?
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and the Hilton at The Ageas Bowl go all out with a full buffet of delicious staples to make sure you're fully fed before a busy day. Breakfast is available 06:30 — 09:30, Monday to Friday and 07:00-10:30 at weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The Hilton at the Ageas Bowl offers a fantastic, family-friendly restaurant and a Sports Bar which offers light snacks. There is also a 3-course set menu available to guests, plus a specially selected children's menu which offers delicious healthy options. For a great deal, don't miss the Early Bird offer.
What’s on the menu?
- Expect proper pub-grub with a gastro-twist from this tasty steakhouse, which offers both delicious grill and seafood from the extensive menu. Fittingly launched by cricket legend, Sir Ian Botham, the Hilton at The Ageas Bowl's very own BEEFY's is an inspired place to enjoy a family meal during your Paultons Break. Children under 10 years old eat free when accompanied by full-paying adult hotel guests.
What facilities are there in my room?
- * Air Conditioning * Tea & Coffee making facilities * Shower * Complimentary toiletries * Towels * Iron & Ironing board * Telephone * Hairdryer * Flat screen TV with freeview and sockets for games consoles * Child Proof windows
What do I do if I need a cot?
- The hotel can provide cots to guests with young children. Customers are advised to call Paultons Breaks on 0800 630 0103 and request one at the time of booking.
Can I get room service?
- A selection of items are available to order with room service which is available 24 hours a day.
How is this room laid out?
- Family rooms include a double bed with a sofabed or a rollaway bed.
What about my bathroom?
- * Complimentary toiletries * Shower * Towels
How do I get there?
- The hotel is just 1.2 miles from the M27, Junction 7. When exiting the motorway please follow signs for the Ageas Bowl and nearer the venue, signs for Hilton at The Ageas Bowl.
How can I get around?
- The nearest train station is just 1 mile away from The Hilton at The Ageas Bowl and the nearest bus stop is less that half a mile away from the hotel.