2020 now on sale – Paultons Breaks Exclusive
Make sure you spend quality time with your family next year by securing your 2020 Official Paultons Break in advance!
Not only can you now book for next year with the best availability, but you can also enjoy 2 Days for 1 entry into the Theme Park!
Packages available from only £48 per person!
Top 5 reasons to visit in 2020:
- Peppa Pig World: Perfect for your little ones, discover Peppa Pig World and make a splash at Muddy Puddles!
- Lost Kingdom: Walk amongst the dinosaurs and enjoy world-class rollercoasters at the Lost Kingdom. Great for little monsters and big kids alike, spoil the family and learn all about the forgotten era!
- 2nd Day FREE: Enjoy our variety of children's rides, family rides, a 4D Cinema plus thrill rides including Cobra and Magma for 2 days with your 2nd Day FREE Park tickets.
- Hand-picked hotels: Our favourite way to enjoy Paultons Park is to make a break of it! All of our 3 and 4-star hotels are hand-picked and equipped with home comforts plus a delicious breakfast the next morning.
- Local attractions: Make the most of your short break and explore our local attractions. Have lots of farmyard fun at Longdown Activity Farm, visit Marwell Zoo or discover the beautiful parkland on the edge of the New Forest National Park!
Take a look at some of the reviews from our recent guests:
“We were very happy with our first Paultons Break. Beautiful park, well maintained and very clean. We had a great time! Very happy with the hotel facilities and room. Staff were all very helpful and polite, nothing was too much trouble. Room was spacious and clean and very comfortable” – Kerry 2018 – Stayed at the Solent Hotel
“It was fantastic! The park itself is wonderful! So neat and tidy with everything in place!
We love the fact it’s family owned and you can see how well maintained it is. We were very very impressed. The kids had lots to do and found the 2 days magical…. We have returned home with so many magical memories!” – Kay 2018
“Fantastic time was had by all, the park is well looked after. Lovely welcome from staff at reception colouring given to the children, Very clean and a fantastic breakfast selection.” – Sarah 2018 – Stayed at Holiday Inn Express M27 J7