Paultons Park Under 5s Guide
Paultons Park is the perfect place for a short break with toddlers. Peppa Pig World sees the brilliant universe of Peppa and her friends come alive, and this magical land is fantastic for under 5s.
This family-oriented theme park has many attractions which are suitable for younger infants — the whole family will love meeting Peppa and George, taking a ride on Miss Rabbit's Helicopter Flight, and watching our Homboldt Penguins at feeding time.
We’ve created this short guide to tell you all about what there is to see and do for under 5s on your next family-friendly short break.
Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World
Here are our top tips for a day out at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World with a toddler:
- To make your day just that little bit easier, you can hire one of the Park's strollers – they're perfect for kids, or even your luggage! Strollers must be pre-booked on the main Paultons Park website, they cannot be booked when at the park.
- A small child can become overwhelmed by all of the sights and sounds when they first enter the Park, especially if it’s a busy day. If you sense your little one getting upset, visit one of the quieter areas of the park such as the beautiful lake and gardens.
- Lost children stickers are available from the First Aid Centre. These allow you to write down your contact details just in case your child gets separated from you.
- If you’re travelling with infants, the Baby Care Centre has all the facilities you need including a separate room for mothers to breastfeed.
- Some rides at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World have age and height restrictions, so make sure that your little ones can tell a ride operator how old they are. Children must wear shoes when being measured for height. If you need more information about what will be suitable for your children, check out Paultons Park’s ride guide. Don’t forget that children under 1 meter tall get in free!
Your hotel near Paultons Park
Your Paultons Park family holiday wouldn’t be complete without a stay in a nearby toddler-friendly hotel. Here are our top tips to making the most out of your hotel stay:
- Kids eat free in some of our hotels near Paultons Park, so you can enjoy your family meal for less!
- All of the hotels available to book for your short break have great facilities for kids and infants, so your toddlers will be well looked after. From free goodie bags to babysitting services, there's sure to be something to fit your needs.
- To avoid any grumpiness, make sure that all of your little ones’ home comforts come with you — favourite teddy bears, blankets and Peppa toys of course! Check out our Paultons Park short break packing guide if you’re worried about forgetting anything. If you need a cot or adjoining rooms, you’ll need to request this when you book over the phone.
Paultons Park short break packages are now available to book and include your Park tickets and an overnight stay at a local hotel with breakfast.
Check out our help centre for the most up to date advice and information.