Toddlers under 1 metre play FREE!
Don’t forget when booking your amazing staycation to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, toddlers under 1 metre tall* can enter the park FOR FREE! With different worlds to discover across Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, there is so much for younger visitors to experience! Short breaks start from just £160 for a family of 4!*
TOP TIP: We recommend booking your stay during term time! With shorter queues, less hustle and bustle and all the same amazing rides and attractions that make Paultons Park incredible, there is no better time for your stay!
Book with Confidence! If the park has to close because of local or national restrictions, you can choose another date to visit or receive a full refund with our Paultons Breaks Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Peppa Pig World
Find Peppa and George in their very own land of Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park!
There is so much for children under 1 metre to do at Peppa Pig World:
- Grandpa Pig’s Little Train - Wave to everyone as you pass them by on the Little Train!
- Pepppa’s Big Balloon Ride - A wonderful hot air balloon ride with spectacular views.
- George’s Dinosaur Adventure - All aboard Mr Dinosaur's back for a journey to see Peppa Pig's friends.
- Grampy Rabbit’s Sailing Club - Hop aboard this gentle spinning boat ride.
- Daddy Pig’s Car Ride - Explore the colourful world of Peppa Pig in one of Daddy Pig's cars.
- Miss Rabbit’s Helicopter Flight - Take to the skies on Miss Rabbit's exciting helicopter ride!
Plus, so much more! Including the opportunity to meet Peppa and George themselves!
Critter Creek is a themed world full of strange mixed-up creatures known as the “Curious Critters”. Children love to loop around on our Cat-O-Pillar Coaster – it’s suitable for kids over 90cm in height so it’s the perfect family ride!
Critter Creek is also home to Professor Blast’s Expedition Express Train, it’s a delightful journey, especially for the little ones. To find more about our Official Paultons Short Breaks, check out this video our young Paultons reporters Amy, Ella and Mia have made!
Take a trip to Little Africa for an animal adventure! From Meerkats and Porcupines to Lizards and Mongoose, there are animals of all shapes and sizes to delight and entertain.
Visit the nocturnal house to see Fennec Foxes, Giant Pouched Rats and Cockroaches before venturing back into the picturesque free-flying aviary to meet Trumpeter Hornbills, Black-Crowned Night Herons and many more fascinating species. Check out our Little Africa page to find out more.
With your Paultons Break you and your little ones can enjoy an exciting day exploring every corner of Paultons Park. Then after a night recharging at a nearby hotel, you can return to the park for your 2nd Park Day FREE!
Tornado Springs – a BRAND NEW World
Come on Storm Chasers! Join us in Tornado Springs, a brand-new world featuring incredible new rides and experiences perfect for little adventurers:
- Trekking Tractors - Enjoy a leisurely trip around the farm, watch out for those cheeky groundhogs!
- Rio Grande Train Ride - The classic Rio Grande loco will take passengers on a delightful journey.
- Al’s Auto Academy - 0.8m - Take the wheel and head out on to Route 83 and the legendary Al’s Auto Academy driving school!
- Windmill Towers - 0.9m - These Two super fun drop towers will make riders squeal with delight!
- Buffalo Falls - 0.9m- Tame the wild river and race dinghies down the breath-taking white waters of the legendary Buffalo Falls.