What personal information do we ask for?
When you have searched for prices and availability and are ready to confirm your booking, we will ask for your name, your postal address and your e-mail address. We'll also need your credit/debit card details (including card number, cardholder name and expiry date) in order to take payment and confirm the booking on-line. If you're paying by debit card we may also need to take the start date and issue number of the card. We'll also ask you for your telephone number in case we need to contact you urgently regarding your booking. If you are unsuccessful in your purchase and have entered this information on the payment page, we may contact you via email or telephone to see if we can help.
How does Paultons Breaks use this personal information?
- We need your 'name' so we can confirm to the park and hotel who the booking is for.
- We need your 'credit card' details so that we can collect payment for your booking.
- We need your 'name' and 'address' to confirm that the credit card belongs to you.
- We also need your 'address' in case we have to write to you about any part of your booking in advance of your stay.
- We might use your 'telephone number' or 'e-mail address' in the unlikely event that we need to contact you urgently about your booking, or if you are having trouble with your booking.
- We might also give your telephone number to one of our service providers (for example your hotel) if they need to contact you.
- We may also use this information to let you know about any special offers/promotions we think would be of interest to you.
- We may also use your IP (Internet Protocol) address to diagnose problems with our server and administer the site - monitoring visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the Paultons Breaks site further.
How does Paultons Breaks protect customer information?
All the information you give us is protected by a secure server. The secure server software SSL (Secure Socket Layers) encrypts all information you enter before it is sent to us. The information is only de-encrypted when it reaches our server. You can tell our site is secure as a small locked padlock will appear in the bottom left of your browser to show that you can safely send credit card details through our site. Another indicator is that our secure pages will not display a 'security alert' message.
We also have a Firewall (security software) in place to protect our internal information from the Internet.
Holiday Extras uses temporary cookies (small text files stored on a user's device such as a computer or mobile phone). We use them to identify you in a coded form, not using your personal information, to enhance the experience when you browse the site and improve the way it works.
Can we use them?
Cookies for web metrics
Cookies from social networks
We make it as easy as possible to share content and to see what content is popular on the social networks we use, so we include recommendations from popular social networks to allow people to easily share information.
Cookies for Content
Personal Interaction Cookies
Third Party Cookies
Cookies for Logging In
For more detailed information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Customer Relations Department,
Kent, CT21 4BR
Paultons Breaks will only disclose your name and booking details to our suppliers (see above) for operational purposes. We will not pass on your details to other companies for their marketing purposes. We won't disclose credit/debit card numbers unless we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Will Paultons Breaks use the information I give for direct marketing?
By making a booking you are automatically opted in to our database. You can unsubscribe at any time. We'll only send you details of products offered by Paultons Park. By choosing to opt out of receiving our promotional emails you will still be sent transactional messages regarding your recent order and important notifications of a non-sales nature that may be beneficial. For example if you have made a booking, but severe weather closes the Park, we will be in touch to notify you of such incidences.
Holiday Extras Limited, Newingreen, Hythe, Kent CT21 4JF
Contact us regarding Paultons Short Break Packages on Email: email@example.com or Telephone: 0871 360 2034 (calls cost 11p per minute plus your phone company's access charge)