Official Paultons short breaks exclusive offer: Save with your 2nd Park Day FREE*
Located just 8.5 miles from Paultons Park, room2 is the perfect home away from home offering comfort and flexibility with all the best bits of a hotel.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Free WiFi
- Infant friendly
When can I check-in and check-out?
Check in from 2pm and check out by 2pm.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
Yes, we have luggage storage.
Is there a pool?
Where can I park?
There is limited onsite parking, and several car parks around the hotel. From £13 per night on a first come basis.
What is there for the kids to do?
In our Living Room we have chromecast televisions, just like our rooms, as well as board games to play. We also have beautiful Queen Park right outside the property.
Is there WiFi?
Yes - superfast free WiFi.
What’s near the hotel?
Within walking distance from:
- Mayflower Park
- Red Funnel
- Dell Quay
- Westquay Shopping Centre
- University of Southampton
- Oxford Street
- Ocean Village
- Bargate Quarter
- Southampton Cultural Quarter
2nd Park Day FREE
2nd Park Day FREE is only available when the park is open on both days of your stay; you will always be informed regarding your package at the time of booking. See terms and conditions for full details.
What can I get for breakfast?
Enjoy a breakfast bag delivered to your room containing cereal, yoghurt, croissant, milk and juice (items subject to change).
What’s the hotel restaurant like?
Cool, calm and relaxed.
What’s on the menu?
Even though we are currently not able to offer any food options, The Living Room cafe and bar is open from 7am - 11pm and offers a selection of tasty drinks.
How are the rooms laid out?
- Rooms are allocated depending on the number of adults and children staying.
- Double rooms consist of one king-size bed.
- Twin rooms consist of two single beds (zip and link beds).
- Family of 3 rooms consists of one king-size bed and a rollaway bed suitable for children up to the age of 12.
- Family of 4 rooms consists of one king-size bed and a mezzanine floor with a futon double bed for 2 adults and 2 children over the age of 8. For families of 4 with children under 8, they will be offered a room that consists of one king-size bed and two rollaway beds.
The hotel has both cots and fold-out camp beds that can be added to particular rooms.
If you have a particular preference please call us to request.
For information or to book one of our accessible rooms, please see our Help Centre.
What facilities are there in my room?
- 49" digital smart TV with Google Chromecast
- Induction hob
- Fridge with freezer shelf, and snacks.
- Toaster and kettle with dishwasher
- En suite bathroom with rainfall shower
- Dining area
- Living area with couch
- Memory foam matresses
- Blackout curtains
- USB charging points
What do I do if I need a cot?
The hotel has cots that can added to particular rooms. If you require any additional cots, please let us know when booking.
What about my bathroom?
Large bathroom with bespoke toiletries.
Can I get room service?
We do not have room service.
How do I get there?
Southampton Central Train Station is just over a mile away from room2 Southampton. A 25-minute walk and 12-minute bus ride from Platform Tavern (Stop TC).
Southampton Airport is 30-40 minutes away by public transport, or a 20 minutes drive.