Forest Lodge Hotel
Forest Lodge Hotel, Pikes Hill , SO43 7AS
When can I check in and check out?
- Check-in starts from 2pm. Check-out is by 11am. Late check-out is available until 1pm at a charge of £20.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Luggage can be dropped off at reception.
Is there a pool?
- The Forest Lodge Hotel has a swimming pool where you can take a swim between 7am and 10pm. Children must be supervised by an adult.
Where can I park?
- The hotel has a car park which is free for guests.
What is there for the kids to do?
- At The Forest Lodge Hotel children are free to play with outdoor games in the courtyard gardens. They'll also love winding down in the evening with board games and Children's TV channels.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Little ones are looked after with: *Baby listening service [br] *Bottle/milk warming service [br] *Fresh milk for bottles [br] *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas [br] *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant [br] *Swim nappies (50p each)
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- After a fun day at Paultons Park guests can take a dip in the hotel pool, kick-back in the Nordic sauna, enjoy the landscape gardens or wind down with a drink and a board game.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- Parking at the hotel is completely free for guests and Wifi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Is there Wifi?
- Wifi is free both in rooms and public areas.
What's near the hotel?
- The Forest Lodge Hotel is close to the village of Lyndhurst and the bustling city of Southampton where you can shop till you drop and enjoy the Seacity Museum with the Titanic Story. You are also situated in the heart of the New Forest and everything the great outdoors has to offer.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The Forest Lodge Hotel has one adapted room with an enlarged doorway suitable for wheelchairs, a wet room with hand rails and a seat in the shower. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- You can contact Paultons Breaks on 0871 360 2034. You can find The Forest Lodge Hotel at the following address: Pikes Hill, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO43 7AS. Contact the hotel directly on 0845 330 03 93.
What can I get for breakfast?
- Wake up to a full English breakfast.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The Glasshouse has picked up 2 AA Rosettes by serving a variety of mouth-watering treats conjured from local ingredients. Or why not enjoy an excellent 3-course meal in a Georgian setting at the Forest Restaurant.
What's on the menu?
- At The Glasshouse restaurant you can enjoy meaty treats such as Local lamb rump and loin of Blackmore Farm venison. Veggies will love getting stuck in to gnocchi and fold farm goats Cheese. The Hot Orange Fondant is not to be missed.
How are the rooms laid out?
- Lay your head on the pillow in one of the comfortable rooms at the Forest Lodge: Triple rooms consist of a double bed with either a single bed, sofa bed or a Z-bed. Please be aware the room layout can vary depending on the availability. Please note, cots/infants are not allowed in triple rooms in addition to 2 adults and 1 child. Quad rooms consist of a double bed with either bunks, z-beds or a sofa bed. Please be aware the room layout can vary depending on the availability. Please note, cots/infants are not allowed in quad rooms in addition to 2 adults and 2 children.
What facilities are there in my room?
- Fall asleep at The Forest Lodge Hotel and enjoy all these amazing features in your room: * Bunk beds * Child proof windows * Childrens channels — CBeebies and CITV * Complimentary biscuits for the whole family * Complimentary bottled water * Complimentary toiletries * Flatscreen TV * Hairdryer * Iron & ironing board * Pay per view childrens movies * Telephone * Trouser press * Satellite TV
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Cots are available to borrow. Please contact the hotel in advance on 0800 444 441 to arrange this.If you do require a cot but will be bringing your own, please advise at the time of booking as the hotel may not be able to accommodate this due to fire regulations.
What about my bathroom?
- Freshen up in your en-suite bathroom at The Forest Lodge Hotel. Bathrooms include: * Complimentary toiletries * Shower over bath * Towels * Hairdryer
Can I get room service?
- Room service is available for breakfast Mondays to Fridays 7.30am to 10am, weekends and bank holidays 8.00am to 10am, as well as daily 12.00pm - 2.00pm and 5.30pm - 9.00pm.
How do I get there?
- The Forest Lodge Hotel is located on Pikes Hill, just off the A337. Ashurst Station is roughly 3.5 miles away and the local bus service 032 stops outside the hotel.
How can I get around?
- Local bus service 032 stops right outside the hotel. The New Forest also offers over 200km of marked cycle routes, much of it separated from dangerous traffic. Bikes can be hired from Forest Leisure Cycling in nearby Burley.