Travelodge Southampton Central
Castle Way, , SO14 2BW
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 12pm.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Guests may leave their luggage at the hotel.
Is there a pool?
- The Travelodge Southampton Central does not have a pool.
Where can I park?
- This hotel has chargeable car parkingof £5 per 24 hours available for customers on a first come first served basis.
What is there for the kids to do?
- All rooms include a TV with children’s channels. The hotel is also conveniently located just 0.2 miles from the West Quay Shopping Centre.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Cots are available on request for customers.
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- The hotel has a comfortable bar in which guests can relax and enjoy a drink.
What extras do the hotel offer?
- The hotel provides towels and free toiletires.
Is there Wifi?
- Wifi is available throughout the hotel. Guests receive the first 30 minutes FREE of charge or £3 for 24 hours.
What's near the hotel?
- The hotel is convenitely located in the centre of Southampton town centre.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel is full accessible throughout. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room or ask for more information. (Calls cost 11p per minute plus your phone companys access charge).
How can I contact the hotel?
- Contact the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034. The hotel's address is: Castle Way Southampton Hampshire SO14 2BW United Kingdom Tel: 08715 591869 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus your phone companys access charge).
What can I get for breakfast?
- An unlimited, all you can eat breakfast is served in the restaurant between 7am – 10am Monday to Friday and 8am – 11am on the weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The hotel's restuarant is modern, accommodating and child friendly.
What's on the menu?
- The hotel’s restaurant and bar serves a selection of evening meals ranging from classics such as burgers and jacket potatoes to more specialised dished such as yellow Thai curry and pull-pork nachos.
How is this room laid out?
- The bedrooms in the Travelodge Southampton Central are comfortable, cosy and an amazing accompaniment to your Paultons Break. Triple rooms consist of a double bed and single bed. Quad rooms consist of 2 doubles beds or a double bed and a sofa bed which is suitable for up to 12yrs. Should you require a cot or interconnecting rooms please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability. (Calls cost 11p per minute plus your phone companys access charge).
What facilities are there in my room?
- All rooms are ensuite and include the following: *Comfy king size beds *TV with up to 17 channels *Set of fresh white towels *Spacious desk *Tea and coffee making facilities *WiFi – 30 minutes FREE or £3 for 24 hours *Complimentary toiletries
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Please contact the hotel's reception or call our customer services team on 0871 360 2034 for further assistance. (Calls cost 11p per minute plus your phone companys access charge).
What about my bathroom?
- All bathrooms are ensuite and include towels, complementary towels and free toiletries.
Can I get room service?
- Room service is not available at this hotel.
How do I get there?
- From M3 follow signs for A33/Southampton keeping to the left at fork in the motorway. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bassett Ave/A33. Continue to next roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Brunswick Pl/A3024. Continue ahead onto Portland Terrace. You will pass the West Quay shopping centre on your right. Go straight across at the next roundabout. The Travelodge is situated on your left.
How can I get around?
- The hotel is conveniently located in central Southampton which has excellent transport links.