Moorhill House Hotel
Moorhill House Hotel, Burley Nr Ringwood, BH24 4AH
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is by 11am. Late check-out (until 1pm) is available (subject to availability and arrangement) at a charge of £20. A luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, a luggage drop service is available. Simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Is there a pool?
- The indoor pool at the Moorhill House Hotel is open from 7am to 10pm. Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Where can I park?
- Parking at the hotel's onsite car park is included free of charge as part of your overnight stay.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Kids will love playing games on the lawn outside and splashing around in the pool. The board games from reception and relaxed dining in the Burley Restaurant make for a perfect evening after a day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- We know you're only happy when your little ones are happy, so we've got everything you'll need: *Baby listening service *Bottle/milk warming service *Supply of Highchairs in the restaurant *Swim nappies (chargeable) *Free milk for bottles (cows/soya milk, not formula) *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- Whether you want to relax in the hotel sauna, play croquet or badminton on the lawn, or simply explore the wildlife in acres of greenery, there's loads to see and do at the Moorhill House Hotel.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- Kids can splash around in the hotel pool or borrow a board game from the hotel reception.
Is there Wifi?
- Wifi is available free of charge in-room and throughout public areas of the hotel.
What's near the hotel?
- The hotel is close to the village of Burley, where there are a number of golf courses and country parks. Nearby is the town of Ringwood, which is home to a whole host of famous names in shopping and dining.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel has fully-accessible rooms which have wide doorways, a walk-in shower and grab rails. The public areas in the hotel are all wheelchair-friendly. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- Contact the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034. The hotel's address is: The Moorhill House Hotel Burley Nr Ringwood Hampshire BH24 4AH The hotel's phone number is: 0800 44 44 41
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Moorhill House Hotel offers a full English breakfast in the hotel restaurant as part of your Paultons Break. The restaurant is open for breakfast between 7.30am and 10.00am on weekdays and 8.00am - 10.00am on weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The award-winning Burley Restaurant at the hotel serves up a variety of great quality dishes and its wide windows overlooking acres of woodland makes it the perfect place to unwind. Little ones will love choosing their dinner from the delicious children's menu. The Burley Restaurant is open for lunch between 12 and 2pm and for dinner between 7 and 9 pm.
What's on the menu?
- The Burley Restaurant menu combines great classic dishes with modern twists. Choose from tasty dishes such as wild boar burgers and blue cheese gnocchi, all topped off with a delicious freshly made custard tart.
How is this room laid out?
- Triple rooms consist of one double bed and either a single bed, a sofa bed, or a Z-bed. Quad rooms consist of one double bed and either bunk beds, or a double sofa bed or Z-bed. Please note that cots may not fit in triple rooms or quad rooms. Should you require a cot or interconnecting rooms please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability. Family rooms accommodating up to 6 people are available on a request bases, please call to check availability.
What facilities are there in my room?
- The comfy rooms at the Moorhill House Hotel are great for your Paultons Break. In-room facilities include: *Child-proof windows *Childrens channels (Cbeebies and CITV) *Complimentary biscuits for the whole family *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Iron & ironing board *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone *Trouser press *TV sockets for games consoles
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability. If you require a cot but will be bringing your own, please advise at the time of booking as the hotel may not be able to accommodate this due to fire regulations.
What about my bathroom?
- The en-suite bathrooms in this hotel have everything you'll need on your Paultons Break, including: *Bath *Complimentary toiletries *Shower over bath *Towels
Can I get room service?
- Room service is available for breakfast (7.30 to 10am on weekdays and 8am to 10am on weekends) and for lunch and dinner (12pm to 2pm and 5.30pm to 9pm).
How do I get there?
- The Moorhill House Hotel is located close to the M271 and M27.
How can I get around?
- The hotel is located about half a mile from the village of Burley and is approximately 7 miles from Brockenhurst Train Station. A taxi to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World costs approximately £22.00.