Mercure Dolphin Hotel
Mercure Dolphin Hotel, 34-35 High Street , SO14 2HN
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is by 12pm. Late check-out is available (subject to availability) and is charged at £20 per hour after 1pm until 5pm. A luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, a luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Is there a pool?
- The Mercure Dolphin Hotel does not have a pool, but it is just a short distance from a gym, leisure centre and park.
Where can I park?
- Parking at the hotel's onsite car park is chargeable.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Children will love exploring all of the historical features in this Grade II listed hotel. They'll also be treated to a complimentary goody bag, and will get to use special plates and cutlery when they dine in the hotel's award-winning restaurant.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- This family-friendly hotel makes sure that even the tiniest babies are taken care of. There's loads of great facilities for little ones, including: *Bottle/milk warming service *Free milk for bottles (cows/soya milk, not formula) *Fresh blended food on request *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- This city centre hotel is the perfect base for your trip to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World. After an exciting day at Paultons Park, dine in the award-winning Signature Restaurant then wind down with a coffee or alcoholic drink in the lounge. Then, settle down in front of the flatscreen TV in your bedroom.
What extras do the hotel offer?
- Children are treated to a complimentary goody bag on arrival which will keep them occupied for hours. They'll also get their very own special cutlery and plates in the hotel restaurant.
Is there Wifi?
- Free Wifi is available throughout the hotel (including bedrooms).
What's near the hotel?
- Situated on the main high street, a number of convenience stores are within walking distance of the hotel. A number of family-friendly restaurants, including Harvester, Pizza Hut and TGI Fridays are also nearby.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel has a number of fully-accessible rooms. These rooms are on the ground floor and have emergency pull cords, lowered facilities, handrails and a wet room bathroom. The public areas in the hotel are all wheelchair accessible. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- Contact the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034. The hotel's phone number is: 02380 386460
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Mercure Dolphin Hotel offers a buffet-style breakfast in the hotel restaurant with both English and continental options available. The restaurant is open for breakfast between 6.30am and 9.30am on weekdays and 7.30am and 10.30am on weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The award-winning Signature Restaurant in the hotel is the best way to end an action-packed day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World. Serving up a variety of light bites, sandwiches and main dishes, it's great for a family dinner. there are healthy options on the kids' menu and there are colouring packs to keep little ones entertained. The restaurant is open for lunch all day and for dinner after 6pm every day.
What's on the menu?
- The menu at the Mercure Dolphin Hotel is made up of a whole host of delicious dishes. Choose from favourites like fish and chips, homemade lasagne or steak, then top it off with a British classic apple pie and custard.
How is this room laid out?
- The contemporary bedrooms in this hotel all have unique features, but all are complete with the family-friendly extras you'll need for the perfect Paultons Break. Triple rooms consist of a double bed and sofa bed or Z-bed. Quad rooms consist of a double bed and two camp beds OR a double bed, a sofa bed and a camp bed.
What facilities are there in my room?
- The spacious rooms at the Mercure Dolphin Hotel are modern and stylish, and each one has its own unique twist! The rooms have everything you'll need on your family getaway, so you'll feel at home in no time. *Complimentary biscuits for the whole family *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Iron & ironing board *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone *Please note the rooms are not Air Conditioned due to the building being grade 2 listed||
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What about my bathroom?
- he en-suite bathrooms in the hotel are modern and practical, and filled with family-friendly features including: *Complimentary toiletries *Shower *Bath (selected rooms only) *Towels
Can I get room service?
- 24-hour room service is available at this hotel, serving up a selection of delicious dishes from the hotel restaurant.
How do I get there?
- The hotel is close to the M3 and M27.
How can I get around?
- The hotel is situated in the centre of Southampton and is under a mile from Southampton Central Train Station, from which a free shuttle bus service is provided. The hotel is only a short distance from a number of bus stops. The Mercure Dolphin Hotel uses West Quay Cars, and has a preferential rate agreed of £18-20 for a taxi to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World.