Meadow View Bell Tents
Meadow View Bell Tents, Meadow View Caravan Park Wigbeth / Horton, BH21 7JH
When can I check-in and check-out?
- The earliest check in time is from 3pm (no later than 6pm). If you are likely to arrive later please let Meadow View know. For very late arrivals (from 19:00 - 23:30hrs) there is a £40 surcharge. The latest check out time is 11am. Please be advised there will be a £50 deposit taken upon check in. Please note, you are required to call New Forest Bell Tents on 0777 3372425, 30 mins before you are due to arrive so that we can come and meet you, sending a text with your expected time of arrival is accepted. When you arrive at Meadow View, please park at Reception, and you will be met by a member of the team and taken down to your tent. You can park next to your tent, but please be aware that commercial vehicles and panel sided vehicles are not allowed. The gate to the main entrance of the park is kept locked at all times, but you will be issued with a key to come and go as you please during your stay. Please can you contact the New Forest Bell Tents at least a week before your stay to advise of an estimated time of arrival.
Is there a pool?
- There are no Leisure facilities at the campsite but plenty to do in the area.
Where can I park?
- One Free Parking space is available next to your tent, additional cars are charges at £5 per vehicle.
What extras do the hotel offer?
- Gated campsite (accessed with a key) Modern toilets Spacious heated showers Barbecue areas Ice pack freezing Battery charging Coarse Fishing Bird watching Duck feeding Woodland walk to Horton Tower Footpaths and Bridleways Please note, if you're planning on preparing your own meals, there are 2 big supermarkets within 5 miles of the campsite, with various other stores within 10 miles.
What's near the hotel?
- Stunning sandy beaches of Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch Pretty Monster town of Wimbourne with its Model Village Purbecks Hills Boat Trips to Brownsea Island (from Poole Quay) Poole Harbour Corfe Castle Moors Valley Country Park, home of Go Ape Monkey World in Wareham Honeybrook Farm Badbury Rings Kingston Lacy National Trust House and Gardens Falmer Palmers Farm Park Beaulieu and Bucklers Hard in the New Forest Horse Riding in the New Forest Please note, if you fancy going to Go Ape at the Moors Valley Country Park, you can receive a 10% discount code by emailing New Forest Bell Tents at firstname.lastname@example.org, you can then book your tickets directly on the Go Ape website.
How can I contact the hotel?
- Contact the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034. Meadow View Caravan Park Wigbeth Horton Wimborne Dorset BH21 7JH
What can I get for breakfast?
- Breakfast is not included
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- There are 2 pubs serving very good food, Drusillas Inn is within walking distance, and the Horton Inn is located 5 minutes away. Meadow View is very rural so there are more pubs in the nearest towns than well known restaurants. Supermarkets - for all your catering needs, there are 2 big supermarkets located within a 10-15 minute drive of the campsite. You will be given a welcome pack with helpful information.
How is this room laid out?
- Triple Room - The Bell Tents will consist of a double futon, and a fold out bed Family 4 Room - The Bell Tents will consist of a double futon, and 2 fold out beds Family 5 Room - The Bell Tents will consist of a double futon, and 3 fold out beds
What facilities are there in my room?
- Here's what's provided in your Bell Tent - Top of the range bell tent with awning A full Coir carpet, rugs, cushions Battery powered tealight chandelier LED Storm Lantern Entrance Fairy Lights Double Futon Single fold out beds Full bedding provided, for 2adults, any extra adults / children bedding is charged at £15pp payable locally, alternatively you can take your own bedding. Camp kitchen with double hob cooking stove with grill Kitchen essentials box containing cooking equipment, crockery, cutlery Washing up bowl, scrubbers Cool box to keep perishables in Water Butt Outside dining area with your own picnic table Tripod barbecue/fire bowl Windbreak Basket of books & games Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar Welcome information pack Please Note, electricity is not available in the tents, but there are 1 socket power pack inverters available on request.
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Cots are available at a charge, however if you bring your own travel cot they will fit comfortably inside the tents.
What about my bathroom?
- Shared modern toilets
How do I get there?
- For directions to Meadow View, we advise you use online directions from your home address, or a Sat Nav, please use postcode BH21 7JH.