Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel
Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel, South Baddesley Road , SO41 5ZB
When can I check-in and check-out?
- heck-in is from 3pm and check-out is by 11am. Late check-out until 2pm is available (subject to availability and arrangement) and is charged at £30. A luggage drop service is available at the hotel; simply ask at reception.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, a luggage drop service is available. Simply ask at reception and your luggage can be stored for you.
Is there a pool?
- There hotel's indoor pool and leisure facilities are open from 7am till 10pm on weekdays and 8am through till 9pm at the weekend. Please note that children are allowed in the swimming pool between 9am and 8pm only.
Where can I park?
- Parking at the hotel's car park is included free of charge as part of your Paultons Break.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Kids are spoilt with a free goody bag at their very own check-in desk and they'll love playing outdoor games in the hotel's 23 acres of greenery. If you visit around Easter, Halloween or Christmas and take part in a range of seasonal events (subject to change and availability).
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Happy babies means happy grown ups and the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel makes sure that your little ones have everything they'll need, including: * Bottle/milk warming service * Free milk for bottles (cow's/soya milk, not formula) * In-room fridges for bottles * Supply of high chairs in the restaurant
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- With over 23 acres of gardens and a fully equipped gym and spa, there's something for everyone at the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel. If you're looking for a quiet evening after a busy day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, there are also board games available to borrow from reception.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- Complimentary Wifi is available in-room and in the hotel's public areas, and the £6 promotion in the Scottish Steak Club restaurant means that selected dishes are £6 at 6pm (Monday-Thursday only)! Discounts and offers are also available in the hotel's spa.
Is there Wifi?
- Complimentary Wifi is available in-room and throughout the public areas of the hotel as part of your Paultons Break package.
What's near the hotel?
- The hotel is approximately a mile from the town of Lymington, close to the Lymington River. A convenience store and a number of family restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel has one specially adapted room and all public areas of the hotel are wheelchair accessible. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- Contact the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034. The hotel's phone number is: 0844 879 9060
What can I get for breakfast?
- he Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel offers a cooked-to-order full English breakfast with some continental options available. The hotel's restaurant is open for breakfast between 7am and 10am on weekdays and 8am and 10.30am on weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- There are two restaurants at the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel. For a taste of fine dining, pick The Waterford Restaurant, which serves up British classics with a contemporary twist. If you're looking for something less formal, visit the Scottish Steak Club, where kids under 5 eat free and the special £6 offer, where you can get selected dishes for just £6, runs Monday & Thursday. The Waterford Restaurant is open for dinner between 7pm and 9pm and the Scottish Steak Club is open for lunch and dinner 12pm and 9pm.
What's on the menu?
- The menu at the Waterford Restaurant is packed with delicious dishes. Choose from pan-fried guinea fowl, organic salmon and more. If something traditional is more your thing, choose from the finest steaks and grills at the Scottish Steak Club! Don't forget to leave room for dessert!
How is this room laid out?
- Triple rooms consist of one double bed and set of a bunk beds or one double bed and a sofa bed Quad rooms consist of one double bed a set of bunk beds or one double bed and a sofa bed. If you would like one of these types specifically, or require a cot or interconnecting rooms, please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What facilities are there in my room?
- The comfy rooms in this 19th century manor house are perfect for your Paultons Break. In-room facilities include: * Bunk beds * Child-proof windows * Childrens channels (CBBC and CBeebies) * Complimentary biscuits for the whole family * Complimentary bottled water * Flatscreen TV * Freeview TV * Hairdryer * Iron & ironing board * Tea & coffee making facilities * Telephone * TV sockets for games consoles
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What about my bathroom?
- The en-suite bathrooms at the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel have everything you'll need, including: * Bath * Complimentary toiletries * Robes * Shower * Shower over bath * Towels
Can I get room service?
- 24 hour room service is available at the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel.
How do I get there?
- The Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel is located close to the M27 and M271.
How can I get around?
- The hotel is located approximately 400 yards from the Lymington Pier train station and ferry port, and is approximately a 20 minute walk from the town of Lymington. A taxi to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World costs approximately £45.