Langstone Hotel, Northney Road Havant, PO11 0NQ
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in starts from 2pm. Check-out is by 11am.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, luggage can be dropped off at reception.
Is there a pool?
- Yes, the whole family is welcome to use the swimming pool, but any children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Two children per adult max. Children’s swimtimes: Monday - Friday: 7.00 - 9.00, 11.00 - 14.00, 15.30 - 21.00 Weekends & bank holidays: 8.00 - 20.00
Where can I park?
- The hotel has a car park which is free for guests.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Children are welcome to use the swimming pool and there is complimentary WiFi for all guests.
Is there Wifi?
- Yes the Langstone Hotel offers complimentary WiFi.
What’s near the hotel?
- The Langstone Hotel is just 8 miles from Portsmouth city centre, and overlooks the Langstone and Chichester harbour. You’re close to lots of scenic walks where you can explore the Hampshire countryside, Portsmouth, Isle of Wight, South Downs, and even more of the stunning local area.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel is wheelchair accessible and has a number of accessible rooms with adapted facilities. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to check availability and book an accessible room. Calls cost 11p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Cots are available at a charge of £5 per night. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to request a cot. Calls cost 11p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- The Langstone Hotel is just 8 miles from Portsmouth city centre, and has a number of scenic walks nearby. It’s also close to the Hayling Island Seafront Gunwharf and Spinnaker Tower.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- Parking at the hotel is completely free for guests and there is complimentary WiFi.
What can I get for breakfast?
- An English and continental breakfast is included as part of your package.
What’s the hotel restaurant like?
- The Brasserie Restaurant overlooks the Langstone Harbour and Estuary, and offers al fresco dining out on the terrace. The restaurant offers seasonal menus using the best ingredients around. The Compass Bar and Lounge is available all day and offers lighter bites and drinks.
What's on the menu?
- A choice of succulent meat and fish options are available with a modern twist on tradition. The menu changes with the seasons to offer you even more choice throughout the year.
How is this room laid out?
- After a day having fun at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, the Langstone Hotel rooms are spacious and luxurious for you to relax in for the evening. Triple rooms consist of a double bed and a single bed. Quad rooms consist of either two double beds, a double bed and two single beds, or a double bed and a sofa bed. If you require a cot or an accessible room, please call us on 0871 360 2034 to check availability and to book. Calls cost 11p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
What facilities are there in my room?
- Your spacious room will include: Tea and coffee making facilities Iron and ironing board Hairdryer Free Wifi Luxury bedding Pay per view movies
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Cots are available at a charge of £5 per night. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to check availability and to book. Calls cost 11p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. If you require a cot but will be bringing your own, please advise at the time of booking as the hotel may not be able to accommodate this due to fire regulations.
What about my bathroom?
- All bathrooms are ensuite and include: Complimentary toiletries Towels Hairdryer
Can I get room service?
- 24 hour room service is available at an additional charge.
How do I get there?
- From M25 exit at Junction 10, A3 signposted for Guildford and continue until you reach the A3 (M), Junction 5, (A27/A2030). Leave the motorway, sign posted Hayling Island. A3023; take 2 exit at the roundabout. You are now at the junction with the A27 take the first exit off the roundabout to join the A27 to Chichester. From the A27 exit the Junction with the A3023/B2149, at the roundabout take the third exit signposted Hayling Island. Cross over the bridge and take the first turning on the left, follow Northney Road down until you reach the hotel.