Jurys Inn Southampton
Jurys Inn, Charlotte Place , SO14 0TB
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is midday. Late check-out is available (subject to availability). Late check-out until 1pm is complimentary when arranged with the hotel reception, afterwards this is charged at £20. A luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, a luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Is there a pool?
- The Jurys Inn Southampton does not have a pool, but it is located just a short distance from a number of parks and a leisure centre.
Where can I park?
- The hotel does not have its own car park but does recommend Grosvenor Square car park. To access this car park from the hotel, please head north towards Dorset st/A33 then take a left onto Brunswick Place (A3024) and the 4th right onto Grosvenor Square. The postcode to this car park is SO15 2GR and the cost for 24hrs is £11.00. Families may find it easier to park the car at the front of the hotel first and drop off their bags and young children.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Children are treated to a complimentary goody bag and can enjoy board games and books from the hotel reception.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Little ones are well looked after at the Jurys Inn Southampton, with facilities including: *Bottle/milk warming service *Free milk for bottles (cows/soya milk, not formula - available at breakfast time only) *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- Right in the heart of Southampton, there's loads to explore in the surrounding area. Located just next door to the hotel is the WestQuay Shopping Centre, which is home to a number of the most famous names in shopping and dining.
What extras do the hotel offer?
- Children are treated to a complimentary goody bag. Board games are also available from reception so you can make the most of your family time.
Is there Wifi?
- Free Wifi.
What's near the hotel?
- Located just a short distance from the centre of Southampton, there are a number of convenience stores within walking distance of the hotel. A number of family-friendly restaurants are also nearby.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel has a number of fully-accessible rooms, which have handrails and an accessible wet room bathroom. The public areas in the hotel are all wheelchair accessible, and there is a lift to all floors of the hotel. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- Contact the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034. The hotel's address is: Jurys Inn Charlotte Place Southampton SO14 0TB The hotel's phone number is: 02380 371 111
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Jurys Inn Southampton offers a buffet-style breakfast in the hotel restaurant with both English and continental options available. The restaurant is open for breakfast between 6.30am and 10am on weekdays and 06.30am to 11am on weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The hotel's restaurant, Innfusion, serves up classic British dishes and is amazing for filling hungry tummies after an action-packed day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World. For a lighter bite or a nightcap, check out the Inntro Bar. Little ones will love choosing their delicious dinner from the children's menu and there are colouring packs to keep them entertained. The restaurant is open for dinner between 6pm to 10pm every day. The Jurys Inn Southampton also offers a Costa Coffee Bar at the hotel
What's on the menu?
- The Innfusion restaurant serves up the best of British. Choose from dishes like steaks, burgers, and sausages and mash, then finish your dinner with a British classic - apple crumble with custard.
How is this room laid out?
- The bedrooms in the Jurys Inn Southampton are comfortable, cosy and an amazing accompaniment to your Paultons Break. Triple rooms consist of a double bed and single bed. Quad rooms consist of 2 doubles beds or a double bed and a sofa bed which is suitable for up to 12yrs. The hotel can provide extra beds free of charge if notified in advance, this cannot be guaranteed. Should you require a cot or interconnecting rooms please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What facilities are there in my room?
- The comfy bedrooms at the Jurys Inn Southampton are really spacious. In-room facilities include: *Air Conditioning *Child-proof windows *Childrens channels (including CBeebies) *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Iron & ironing board (on request) *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What about my bathroom?
- The en-suite bathrooms in the hotel are practical and contain everything you'll need to freshen up during your Paultons short break. *Bath *Complimentary toiletries *Shower over bath *Towels
Can I get room service?
- Room service is not available at this hotel, but the hotel restaurant is open until 10pm and serves a variety of tasty dishes.
How do I get there?
- The hotel is near the M271 and M27.
How can I get around?
- The hotel is situated half a mile from Southampton Central Train Station and a similar distance from Southampton Central Bus Station. A taxi to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World from the hotel using West Quay Cars is approximately £20.