Holiday Inn Winchester - 2 night offer
Holiday Inn Winchester, Telegraph Way Morn Hill, SO21 1HZ
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 3pm and check-out is at 11am. Extended check-out can be arranged at reception for a fee and luggage can be left at the hotel drop-off area next to reception.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Luggage can be left at the hotel drop-off area next to reception. You'll be given a ticket which you'll need to present when you pick-up your bags later.
Is there a pool?
- The Holiday Inn Winchester doesn't have a pool, however there is a River Park Leisure Centre in the nearby City of Winchester.
Where can I park?
- Parking is free at the hotel and there are a number of disabled parking bays.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Children are welcomed with exciting goody bags upon arrival and will love playing the giant garden games outside. If that's not enough, the Winchester Science Centre and Planetarium is located next door. Paultons Breaks customers can enjoy free Wifi, and movies through the TV for the discounted price of £14.99. Kids under 13 also eat free from the delicious children's menu.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Infants are well catered for at the Holiday Inn Winchester with: * Bottle/milk warming service * Supply of high chairs in the restaurant * Free milk for bottles (cows/soya milk, not formula) * The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- There's plenty at the Holiday Inn Winchester to keep everyone occupied during your Paultons Break. Let off steam in the modern hotel gym complete with cross trainers, exercise bikes, treadmills and more, dine in The Morn Hill Brasserie and challenge the kids to outdoor Connect 4 and Giant Jenga.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- Children are given a goody bag upon arrival and eat free with every paying adult (up to 13 years). Parking is also completely free.
Is there Wifi?
- The hotel offers free Wifi
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The Holiday Inn Winchester is a very modern hotel which has been designed with accessibility in mind. 8 specially-adapted rooms contain wet room bathrooms, walk in showers, lower sinks, grab rails, lower air conditioning controls, lower light switches, alarms and interconnecting rooms for carers and other family members. All of the public areas including the bar, lounge, terrace and lawn are level or contain ramp access, and there are bays in the free hotel car park which are reserved for disabled guests. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.||
How can I contact the hotel?
- You can contact Paultons Breaks on 0871 360 2034. The Holiday Inn Winchester's address is: Holiday Inn Winchester, Telegraph Way, Morn Hill, Winchester, SO21 1HZ. Contact the hotel by telephone on 01962 670700.
What can I get for breakfast?
- A full English buffet breakfast is available weekday mornings 6:30am — 9:30am and between 7:30 and 10am weekends. Hot extras will be cooked upon request.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The relaxed Morn Hill Brasserie has a large menu containing locally sourced ingredients. Let a member of staff know if you have any dietary requirements. A children's menu is available and children aged 12 and under can dine for free with every paying adult.
What's on the menu?
- Locally sourced ingredients form the base of delicious dishes from wild mushroom soup to South Coast sea bass fillet. There are also a wide choice of delicious desserts on offer and children get their very own menu.
How is this room laid out?
- Each room at the Holiday Inn Winchester is furnished to a high standard with comfortable beds and cosy pillows of your choice. Standard rooms consist of a double bed or 2 single beds. Family 3 rooms will be a double or twin room with a rollaway bed. Family 4 rooms contain 2 double beds. Cots and Z-beds are available upon request.
What facilities are there in my room?
- The spacious rooms at The Holiday Inn Winchester are fitted with all the mod-cons including: * Air Conditioning * Child proof windows * Flatscreen TV * Freeview TV * Hairdryer * Iron & ironing board * Satellite TV *Tea & coffee making facilities * Telephone
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Cots and Z-beds can be booked in advance. Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability. Please note: A cot will need to be requested and confirmed before your stay if this isn't done then we can't guarantee that the hotel will accommodate you.
What about my bathroom?
- The en-suite bathrooms at the Holiday Inn Windsor contain everything you need to freshen up during your Paultons Break. * Bath * Complimentary toiletries * Shower over bath * Towels
Can I get room service?
- Room service serves up a delicious menu 24-hours a day.
How do I get there?
- The Holiday Inn Winchester is situated on the left-hand side of Alresford Road, just off the A31 east-bound.
How can I get around?
- This hotel is located 3 miles from Winchester railway station. A taxi from the station to the hotel takes about 10 minutes and cycling takes around 20 minutes. Bikes can be hired from Winchester tourist centre and also used to explore the countryside surroundings.