Holiday Inn Southampton
Herbet Walker Avenue, , SO15 1HJ
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is by 12pm. Late check-out (until 1pm) is available (subject to availability and arrangement) and is chargeable. A luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, a luggage drop service is available. Simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Is there a pool?
- The indoor pool at the Holiday Inn Southampton is open from 6.30am to 9.30pm on weekdays and 7am to 9pm on weekends. Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Where can I park?
- Parking at the hotel's onsite car park is included free of charge as part of your overnight stay at the Holiday Inn Southampton.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Kids will love being surprised with their complimentary goody bag (subject to availability) on arrival and will enjoy choosing their meal from the tasty children's menu in the hotel's restaurant.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Happy babies mean happy parents, and the Holiday Inn Southampton has everything your little one will need, including: *Bottle/milk warming service *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant *This hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas.
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- Splash around in the pool or work up a sweat in our Spirit Health Club. The hotel is close to the vibrant centre of the city of Southampton, where there's loads to explore.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- Kids are presented with their very own goody bag (subject to availability) when they arrive at the hotel plus kids under 13 eat free in the hotel restaurant.
Is there Wifi?
- Wifi is available in-room and throughout public areas of the hotel charged at a rate of £5 for 1 hour, £10 for 4 hours and £16 for 24 hours.
What's near the hotel?
- The hotel is close to the city of Southampton and the WestQuay Shopping Centre, which is home to a whole host of famous names in shopping and dining.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel has a number of fully-accessible rooms which interconnect with standard double rooms. The public areas in the hotel are all accessible. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- Contact the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034. The hotel's address is: Herbert Walker Avenue Southampton SO15 1HJ Satnav: SO15 1AG The hotel's phone number is: 02380 388 100
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Holiday Inn Southampton offers a buffet-style breakfast in the hotel restaurant with both English and continental options available. The restaurant is open for breakfast between 6.30am and 10am on weekdays and between 7am and 11am on weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The Junction Restaurant serves up a variety of British classics and makes the most of amazing local ingredients. Little ones will love choosing their dinner from the delicious children's menu and there are colouring packs to keep them entertained. Plus, kids under 13 eat free when they dine with an adult. The Junction Restaurant is open for dinner from 6.30 to 9.45pm every day.
What's on the menu?
- The Holiday Inn Southampton menu really does celebrate the best of British. Choose from fish and chips, sausage and mash, steaks and more. Don't forget to leave room for dessert!
How is this room laid out?
- Triple rooms consist of one double bed and a sofa bed. Quad rooms consist of one double bed, one sofa bed and a Z-bed. Should you require a cot or interconnecting rooms please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What facilities are there in my room?
- The spacious rooms in the Holiday Inn Southampton are great for your Paultons Break. In-room facilities include: *Air conditioning *Child-proof windows *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Pay per view childrens movies *Pay per view movies *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone *Trouser press
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What about my bathroom?
- The modern en-suite bathrooms in this hotel have everything you'll need on your Paultons Break, including: *Complimentary toiletries *Shower over bath *Towels
Can I get room service?
- 24-hour room service is available (limited menu after 11pm) and serves up tasty dishes from the hotel restaurant.
How do I get there?
- The Holiday Inn Southampton is located close to the M271, M27 and M3. (Satnav: SO15 1AG)
How can I get around?
- The hotel is located in the centre of Southampton and is around a mile from Southampton Central Train Station and Southampton Central Bus Station. A taxi to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World costs approximately £15-20.