Holiday Inn Portsmouth
Holiday Inn Portsmouth, Pembroke Road , PO1 2TA
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is by 12pm. Late check-out is available (subject to availability), check at reception for charges. A luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, a luggage drop service is available, simply ask at the reception desk when you arrive.
Is there a pool?
- The Holiday Inn Portsmouth's indoor pool is open from 7am to 9pm everyday. Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Where can I park?
- Parking at the hotel's onsite car park is free of charge as part of your overnight stay.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Little ones are treated to a complimentary goody bag (subject to availability) and balloon on arrival. They can also enjoy milk and cookies and their very own welcome desk (weekends only).
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- This family-friendly hotel has loads of facilities for little ones, including: *Bottle/milk warming service *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- Whether you want to splash around in the hotel pool, work up a sweat in the onsite gym or relax in the sauna or steam room, there's something for everyone to enjoy in this hotel.
What extras do the hotel offer?
- Children are treated to a complimentary goody bag and balloon on arrival (subject to availablity), and enjoy milk and cookies and their very own welcome desk (weekends only).
Is there Wifi?
- In-room Wifi is charged at a rate of £16 for 24 hours.
What's near the hotel?
- A convenience store is within walking distance of the hotel. A number of family-friendly restaurants, including Frankie & Benny's, Pizza Express and Nando's are also located at the nearby Gunwharf Quays Shopping Centre.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel has a number of fully-accessible rooms, which are larger than standard rooms and have an accessible bathroom. The public areas in the hotel are all wheelchair-friendly. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- Contact the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034. The hotel's address is: Holiday Inn Portsmouth Pembroke Road Portsmouth PO1 2TA The hotel's phone number is: 0871 942 9065
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Holiday Inn Portsmouth offers a buffet-style breakfast in the hotel restaurant with both English and continental options available. The restaurant is open for breakfast between 6.30am and 9.30am on weekdays and between 7am and 10.30am on weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- Serving up classic British dishes, the Trader's Restaurant is the best way to round off your day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World. Little ones will love choosing their delicious dinner from the children's menu and there are colouring packs to keep them entertained. Plus, kids under 13 eat free when they dine with an adult. The restaurant is open for dinner between 6.30pm and 9.30pm every day.
What's on the menu?
- The menu at the Trader's Restaurant really is the best of British. Choose from favourites like fish and chips, sausage and mash and prawn cocktail, then top it off with a British staple — strawberries and cream.
How is this room laid out?
- The bedrooms in the Holiday Inn Portsmouth are comfy and cosy - the perfect base for your Paultons Break. Triple rooms consist of a double bed (or 2 single beds) and a rollaway bed (suitable for children only). Please note that cots cannot fit into triple rooms. Quad rooms consist of a double bed, a sofa bed and a rollaway bed (suitable for children only). Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What facilities are there in my room?
- The cosy bedrooms at the Holiday Inn Portsmouth are the best place to rest your head. In-room facilities include: *Air Conditioning *Child-proof windows *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Pay per view childrens movies *Pay per view movies *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What about my bathroom?
- The en-suite bathrooms in the hotel are practical and filled with features including: *Bath *Complimentary toiletries *Shower over bath *Towels
Can I get room service?
- 24-hour room service is available at this hotel (limited menu after 11pm), serving up a selection of delicious dishes from the hotel restaurant.
How do I get there?
- The hotel is near the M275.
How can I get around?
- The hotel is situated just a mile from Portsmouth Harbour Train Station and is close to the local bus station. There is a bus stop opposite the hotel. A taxi to Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World from the hotel will cost approximately £40.