Holiday Inn Fareham
Holiday Inn Fareham, 2 - 8 Cartwright Drive , PO15 5RJ
When can I check-in and check-out?
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is by 12pm. Early check-in or late check-out can be arranged prior to your arrival date free of charge (subject to availability). Contact the hotel on 01329 443050 before your arrival to request this.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, simply ask at the hotel's reception desk when you arrive where they will supply you with a luggage ticket.
Is there a pool?
- Families will love splashing around in the hotel pool. The swimming pool is open 6.30am to 10pm on weekdays and 7am to 9pm on weekends. Please note, last entry is always 30 minutes before closing.
Where can I park?
- There's plenty of parking spaces in the Holiday Inn Fareham's car park. Parking is free for all hotel guests.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Whether they want to explore the hotel's grounds or check-in at their very own welcome table, there's a whole host of things for kids of all ages at this hotel.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Little ones are well catered for at this amazing family-friendly hotel. Facilities include: *Bottle/milk warming service *Free milk for bottles (cows/soya milk, not formula) *Freshly blended food on request *In-room fridges for bottles (executive rooms only) *Supply of highchairs in the restaurant *The hotel is breast feeding friendly in public areas
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- The hotel's vibrant lounge is the perfect place to relax after a day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World. Plus, make a splash in the hotel pool or be pampered with a beauty treatment in the hotel spa (beauty treatments are chargeable and must be pre-booked, call 01329 443078 to check availability).
What extras do the hotel offer?
- On arrival kids' have their own special check-in desk, available Friday afternoons and Saturdays only. In the hotel restaurant, kids eat free and can enjoy their very own special cutlery and plates.
Is there Wifi?
- In-room Wifi is charged at £3.95 for 1 hour, £7.95 for 4 hours and £12.95 for 24 hours. Wifi in the hotel's public areas are charged at the same rate. The hotel offer complimentary Wifi to all IHG Rewards members, this is free to join.
What's near the hotel?
- The hotel is also close to Fareham town centre, and is accessible from a nearby bus stop (Titchfield). Close to the hotel is a number of family-friendly restaurants, convenience stores, and a petrol station.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The Holiday Inn Fareham is completely wheelchair-friendly and there are two fully-accessible ground floor bedrooms. These bedrooms are spacious and are completely accessible to those which disabilities, offering accessibility rails, lowered bedroom and bathroom facilities and an emergency pull cord. Please call our team on 0871 360 2034 to request an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- The hotel's number is 01329 443050
What can I get for breakfast?
- There is a full breakfast buffet available at the Holiday Inn Fareham. The restaurant is open for breakfast from 6.30am to 9.30am on weekdays and 7am to 10.30am on weekends.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The Trader's Restaurant in the hotel offers a variety of classic dishes from around the world. The hotel also has loads of special deals and discounts (subject to change and availability), so you can fill hungry tummies for less; make sure you check at reception for the latest offers! Children are well catered for in the Trader's Restaurant. As well as colouring packs to keep them entertained, kids under 13 eat free when choosing from the children's menu and dining with an adult. The hotel is open for dinner between 6pm and 9pm. A selection of snacks and light bites are served from the lunch menu in the hotel lounge from 11am to 11pm.
What's on the menu?
- The Trader's Restaurant serves up a variety of classics from around the world choose from sausages and mash, gourmet burgers and more. The hotel's lounge bar also offers a variety of light meals including salads, deli sandwiches and sharing plates perfect for families.
How is this room laid out?
- The spacious bedrooms in the Holiday Inn Fareham are cosy and family-friendly, perfect for your Paultons Break. Triple rooms consist of a double bed with a single sofa bed (only suitable for children under 8 years old). Quad rooms will be 2 interconnecting double rooms. Interconnecting rooms are only available for use as quad rooms. Should you require a cot or interconnecting rooms please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability. ||
What facilities are there in my room?
- The rooms at the Holiday Inn Fareham are perfect for your Paultons family getaway. As well as a range of fantastic facilities, you can also choose your perfect pillow from the extensive pillow menu. *Air Conditioning *Child proof windows *Childrens channels (CBeebies, CBBC & CITV) *Complimentary bottled water (executive rooms only) *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Iron & ironing board are available upon request *Pay per view childrens movies *Pay per view movies *Robes (executive rooms only) *Satellite TV channels *Tea & coffee making facilities *Telephone *Trouser press
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Should you require a cot please contact our team on 0871 360 2034 to check availability.
What about my bathroom?
- The spacious bathrooms in the Holiday Inn Fareham have all the facilities you need to make your Paultons Break perfect. * Bath * Shower over bath * Towels
Can I get room service?
- 24-hour room service is available offering delicious dishes from the hotel restaurant's menu.
How do I get there?
- Between Portsmouth and Southampton, the hotel is easily accessible from the M27
How can I get around?
- he Holiday Inn Fareham is just a short distance from Fareham Train Station and Fareham Bus Station. The hotel uses local taxi company Radio taxi's; a taxi from the hotel to Paultons Park is around £20-25.