Grand Harbour Hotel
Grand Harbour Hotel, West Quay Road , SO15 1AG
When can I check in and check out?
- Guests may check in from 3pm and check out by 11am. Late check-out is available until 12pm for free. After 12pm you will be charged.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- You can leave luggage with the Concierge. Luggage storage is charged at £7.50 per person.
Is there a pool?
- Yes. Facilities are open 7am until 10pm Mondays to Fridays and until 9pm at weekends. Last entry is 30 minutes before closing.
Where can I park?
- The hotel has a car park where a rate of £10 per 24-hours is charged. 2 spaces are reserved for disabled guests. When the hotel car park is full, please use the West Quay multi-storey car park.
What is there for the kids to do?
- Children will love having a swim in the pool. They can nod off in front of the TV or surf the net for free on your own laptop, smartphone or tablet.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- Little ones are looked after with: *Bottle/milk warming service *Free milk for bottles available in the restaurant (charge for room service) *The hotel is breastfeeding friendly in public areas *Supply of high chairs in the restaurant.
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- The hotel provides many ways to relax after a day at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World. Take a dip in the pool and then unwind in the sauna and steam room. Why not treat yourself to a beauty treatment n the Serenity Spa. Contact the hotel on 02380 633 033 to pre-book a session.
What extras do the hotel offer?
- Wifi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
What's near the hotel?
- The Grand Harbour Hotel is located in the heart of this maritime city. Check out the shops and enjoy the Seacity Museum with the Titanic Story. Outdoor enthusiasts will be spoilt for choice with everything from cycle trails and horse riding to kayaking and paintballing in the New Forest nearby.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The Hotel has several double and twin accessible rooms which have handrails and pull-cords in the bathroom. All amenities are accessible by two lifts. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- You can contact Paultons Breaks on 0871 360 2034. Contact the hotel on 02380 633 033.
What can I get for breakfast?
- Breakfast is served in the form of a buffet. Both English and Continental breakfasts are available. Alternative hot dishes can be freshly cooked for a charge.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- Both a seasonal menu and A La Carte menu are offered at the elegant Number 5 Restaurant. Tuck into British classics as you dine before a giant window offering great views of the medieval city walls. Children under 12 eat free when dining from the children's menu in the Number 5 Restaurant (one free child per paying adult, maximum of one free child meal per family. (additional children's meals will be chargeable).
What's on the menu?
- British dishes with a modern twist are on offer such as grilled Barnsley lamb chop and duck egg tart. All dishes are made from locally produced ingredients.
How are the rooms laid out?
- After a day having fun at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, the cosy rooms at the Grand Harbour are the perfect place to rest your head. Triple rooms will be a double bed and 1 extra bed suitable for a child up to 12 years. Quad rooms will be a double bed and 2 extra beds suitable for children up to 12 years. Please note: Cots/infants are not allowed in triple rooms in addition to 2 adults and 1 child.
What facilities are there in my room?
- The rooms at the Grand Harbour Hotel are packed with great facilities including: *Air Conditioning *Childrens channels CBeebies and CITV *Flatscreen TV *Freeview TV *Hairdryer *Iron & ironing board *Tea and coffee making facilities *Telephone
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Please contact the hotel on 02380 633 033 if you require a cot.
What about my bathroom?
- Your luxurious en-suite bathroom includes: *Complimentary toiletries *Shower over bath *Towels *Hairdryer
Can I get room service?
- Room service is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do I get there?
- The Grand Harbour Hotel is sandwiched between the A33 West Quay Road and Western Esplanade opposite the medieval city wall. It's roughly a 4 minute drive or 15 minute walk from Southampton Central station.
How can I get around?
- It's easy to walk around Southampton or take local buses around the city centre. Bikes can be hired from Cycle Hire Southampton, located in the docks. A taxi to Paultons Park is roughly £30 one way.