Days Inn Winchester
Days Inn Winchester, Moto Motorway Service Area Shroner Wood, SO21 1PP
When can I check in and check out?
- Check-in starts from 2pm. Check-out is by 11am. Late check-out is available until 1pm at a charge of £20
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Unfortunately luggage cannot be left at the Days Inn Winchester.
Is there a pool?
- The Days Inn Winchester does not have a pool. However the River Park Leisure Centre is just a 15 minute drive away in Winchester. It has a swimming pool as well as a smaller paddling pool for little ones. In nearby Basingstoke, there's the Basingstoke Aquadrome which has a fun swimming pool complete with flumes, a lagoon and water fountains.
Where can I park?
- There is a car park at the hotel where guests can park for free.
What is there for the kids to do?
- All of the rooms have Freeview TV and there is free Wifi throughout the hotel so your kids can get connected with their own electronics.
What facilities are there for infants/babies?
- A limited number of cots are available for infants. Please contact us on 0871 360 2034 and we'll be happy to assist you.
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- The Days Inn Winchester is an affordable retreat just 15 miles from Winchester City Centre, making it a great base from which to explore this historical cathedral city with its shops and restaurants. Then cuddle up in a comfortable room in front of the TV as part of your Paultons Break.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- Parking at the hotel is completely free for guests and Wifi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Is there Wifi?
- Free Wifi is available both in rooms and public areas.
What's near the hotel?
- Located on the M3 services, the Days Inn Winchester is perfect if you're looking for a budget stopover as there's a coffee shop and fast food outlet nearby. The City of Winchester is a short drive away and is packed with shops, restaurants and the River Park Leisure Centre. North of the Days Inn Winchester you'll find the recently re-developed market town of Basingstoke which boasts a shopping centre, cinema and pubs. Please note: This hotel is located on the M3 services (Southbound) and there is no access to the hotel from the Northbound services. The nearest train station is Winchester Train Station, which is 8 miles away.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The hotel has disabled rooms and provides disabled parking bays. Please call us on 0871 360 2034 to book an accessible room.
How can I contact the hotel?
- You can contact Paultons Breaks on 0871 360 2034. The Days Inn Winchester can be contacted on 01962 791135.
What can I get for breakfast?
- A boxed breakfast is included in your package. Your package will include Orange Juice, Blueberry Muffin, Strawberry Yogurt, Nutri-Grain Breakfast Biscuit and Fruit&Seed mix. Please bear in mind these items are subject to change.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- There is no restaurant located on-site, however lots of restaurants and pubs are located 15 miles away in Winchester.
What's on the menu?
- The Days Inn Winchester does not have an on-site restaurant, however you can find a wide range of cuisines from pub grub to international dishes 15 miles away in Winchester City Centre.
How is this room laid out?
- The clean and comfortable en-suite rooms at the Days Inn Winchester are simply furnished with everything you need for a good night's sleep. Wind down with a refreshing bath, enjoy a cup of complimentary tea or coffee and enjoy some late-night television from the comfort of your bed before falling asleep. Triple rooms consist of one double bed and a single bed. Quad rooms will either be one double bed and 2 single beds, or a double bed and a pull out bed
What facilities are there in my room?
- Enjoy all these amazing features in your room: *Freeview TV *Free Wifi *Hairdryer *Tea and coffee making facilities
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Cots are available to borrow. Please contact the hotel directly on 0800 444 441 to arrange this.
What about my bathroom?
- Most rooms at the Days Inn Winchester have en-suite bathrooms attached complete with: * Complimentary toiletries * Shower over bath * Towels
Can I get room service?
- Unfortunately room service is unavailable.
How do I get there?
- The Days Inn Winchester is located on the M3 services. Just off the M3, the hotel is 15 miles north of Winchester and about 21 miles from Paultons Park. Please note: This hotel is located on the M3 services (Southbound) and there is no access to the hotel from the Northbound services.
How can I get around?
- The Days Inn Winchester is easily reachable by car and perfectly placed to explore small Hampshire villages as well as the cathedral city of Winchester.