The Basingstoke Hotel
The Basingstoke Hotel, Old Common Road , RG21 3PR
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Guests are able to drop their luggage off with reception whilst at the Park.
Is there a pool?
- There is no swimming pool at the Hilton Basingtoke.
Where can I park?
- There is free on site parking available for all guests.
What is there for the kids to do?
- The Basingstoke Hotel offers activity packs upon arrival, as well as a play room to help keep your little ones entertained.
What facilities are there for babies/infants?
- acilities for babies and infants at the Hilton Basingstoke include: * Highchairs in the restaurant * Bottle warmers (please request before arrival) * Hot water for warming bottles
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- As well as the children's play room, there are also pay per view movies and TV sockets for games consoles available at The Basingstoke Hotel.
What extras does the hotel offer?
- This family-friendly hotel offers a kids eat free policy for those aged 10 and under, a 10% dining discount for all Paultons Breaks customers, and activity packs upon arrival for your little ones.
Is there Wifi?
- There is free Wifi available in all public areas, and available at a charge of £14.99 for 24 hours in the room (free in deluxe rooms).
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- There are 3 accessible rooms available at this hotel, and the hotel is fully accessible (excluding the deluxe rooms).
How can I contact the hotel?
- Contact the Paultons Breaks team on 0871 360 2034. The hotel's address is: The Hilton Basingstoke Old Common Road Black Dam Basingstoke Hampshire RG21 3PR
What can I get for breakfast?
- A full English buffet breakfast in included in your package.
Are there kids dining options?
- The hotel offers children's dining options, as well as a kids eat free offer for children 10 years and under.
Is there room service?
- 24 hour room service is available with a limited menu after 10:30pm. Please note there is a £5 tray charge for all room service, and a £5 tray charge plus £6 supplement for breakfast.
What's the restaurant like?
- The hotel's Conservatory restaurant offers contemporary European cuisine. The Lounge Bar is also available for a bite to eat after a busy day at the Park.
When can I check in and check out?
- The earliest check in time is 3pm, and the latest check out is 12pm.
How is this room laid out?
- Triple Rooms Triple rooms come with a double bed and a sofa bed.
What facilities are there in my room?
- Your room at The Basingstoke Hotel will include: Tea and coffee making facilities Iron and ironing board Telephone Hairdryer Pay per view movies Bath Complimentary toiletries
How do I get there?
- Exit the M3 at Junction 6 and take the A30, sign posted Alton. Take the slip road marked Hotel and exit the A30 onto Black Dam Way. Turn right at the end of the road. Take the M25 South, then take the M3 towards Basingstoke and exit at junction 6. At the roundabout take the 1st exit and bear left at the Black Dam roundabout onto the A30. Take the slip road, following the signs to The Basingstoke Hotel. Turn right onto Old Common Road. The hotel is on the left-hand side after approximately 0.3 miles.
How can I get around?
- The Basingstoke Hotel is located 35.7 miles away from Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World and is 1.8 miles away from Basingstoke train station.