Apollo Hotel Basingstoke - 2 - night offer
Roundabout Aldermaston, Basingstoke , RG24 9NU
When can I check-in and check-out?
- The earliest check in time is 3pm, and the latest check out is 11am.
Can I leave my luggage at the hotel?
- Yes, you can leave your luggage at reception.
Where can I park?
- Free parking is available onsite.
What is there for the kids to do?
- There is plenty for the kids to enjoy, including a kids movie room, an indoor swimming pool, an outdoor play area adjacent to the hotel and garden games (weather permitting), kids TV, movie time and a dedicated indoor play area.
What else is there to do at the hotel?
- As well as the kids play outdoor play areas adjacent to the hotel (subject to season and weather conditions), there are lots of other facilities for you to enjoy including a sauna, steam room, leisure club and nature trail.
Is there Wifi?
- Yes there is free Wifi in public areas and rooms.
What disabled facilities does the hotel offer?
- The Apollo Hotel Basingstoke has accessible rooms available on request - please call us, on 0845 373 2640 for more details or to book. (Calls cost 3p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.) Please note: rooms are wheelchair accessible but they are not equipped with wet rooms, there are showers with a step.
What can I get for breakfast?
- The Brasserie serves both Continental and English breakfast everyday of the week. The Brasserie serves breakfast Monday to Friday 6.30am – 9.30am, Saturday & Sunday 8am – 10.30am. The Brasserie is open daily until 9.30pm.
What's the hotel restaurant like?
- The Vespers Fine Dining restaurant offers a wonderful selection of dishes using local ingredients. The Vespers Fine Dining Restaurant is open Monday to Saturday 7pm – 9.30pm.
What’s on the menu?
- The Vespers Fine Dining Restuarant and The Brasserie serve a selection of dishes using locally sourced produce.
How is this room laid out?
- A family of two room consists of two single beds and an ensuite bathroom. Both family of three and family of four rooms include a double bed and a sofa bed plus ensuite bathroom.
What facilities are there in my room?
- All rooms at the Apollo Hotel Basingstoke include: Flat screen TV with Freeview, tea & coffee making facilities, free Wifi, a safe, a desk, a trouser press, hairdryer and telephone.
What do I do if I need a cot?
- Cots are available on request and can be placed in all rooms, in addition to the maximum number of people. Please note: bedding for cots is included, except for bumpers.
Can I get room service?
How do I get there?
- Via the M3 – Exit junction 6, and follow the ring road north, sign-posted Newbury/Aldermaston. Take the ring road exit for Aldermaston (A340). At the roundabout take 5th exit into Popley Way, the entrance to the Hotel is immediately the first left. Via the M4 – Exit M4 at junction 11, and follow the A33 sign-posted Basingstoke. Once you enter Basingstoke, follow signs for the ring road. At the ring road roundabout junction, follow signs for Newbury and take the 1st exit off of the ring road, sign-posted Aldermaston (A340). At the roundabout take the 5th exit into Popley Way, and the entrance to the Hotel is immediately the first left.
How can I get around?
- LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is 30 miles from the hotel. Heathrow and Gatwick Airports are approximately 45 minutes drive away.